1, 2  Next
NibelheimPromise
rank 11
Posted:
Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:13 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
So I was just thinking, since everybody here at onlineconoles is pretty hardcore about their dreamcasts, and I figured since we all love to play our dreamcasts online, I was thinking that we should just start creating clans for games such starlancer and q3. I was thinking how awesome it would be to have some clan activity for our dreamcast games. Such as have a ladder going on, so we could track the clan's wins and losses and stuff along those lines. I already have some guys that would be particularly interested in creating a starlancer clan (for the dc) and I thought that some of you here would like to do the same. It would be so cool to get on my dreamcast, and know I was about to play a starlancer clan match... so perhaps, could we get a ladder going here on the site or the boards, or if people are interested, I"ll make a website myself to manage teams and be able to track team statistics and whanot. So yeah... Just a thought. I really hope people will be interested in this...
Posted:
Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:32 pm
quote : #2
I would...but I can't get a dial up connection on my DC. You may want to talk to fallout. He has been talking about starting a tounament for a while.
rank 6
Posted:
Tue Oct 19, 2004 6:09 pm
quote : #3
i would love to join a dc star lancer clan, dont know why Rolling Eyes
Posted:
Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:48 pm
quote : #4
wow, so people are liking this idea... That's frakin' awesome. Well, hopefully we get a lot of people interested so we could perhaps start this thing up. because... that would be amazing quite frankly.
Posted:
Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:03 am
quote : #5
Very Happy Hey i havn't actually got the game or anything and never played a online game for dreamcast (just surfed the net) But i'd be interested its sooooo fantastic that people still play the dreamcast online.

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:59 am
quote : #6
welcome to the home of online dreamcast gaming!! yeah man i was surprised to find people still using it to play online and you should check the online game list as its not too bad for a "dead" console. enjoy your stay
Posted:
Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:13 am
quote : #7
Thanks for the warm welcoming i have this website as my favourites (dont wana loose it) wanted 2 put it has my homepage on the internet but it aint my computer dam it! shuda signed on earlier lol. yeah i think i added this website to my links on my website www.freewebs.com/dreamcastnation yeah i love my baby (dreamcast) its right next 2 me on my left (on top of my xbox) looking pretty and clean Razz could kiss it LOL!!! was playing House of the dead 2 earlier on it good game. i never owned a ps2 sinec they F***ed up dreamcast's future grrrr. I wrote 2 sega about a new console like dreamcast but havn't recieved a reply yet....anyways enough babbling hope to see you lot on the online games Very Happy

Circ

NibelheimPromise
rank 11
Posted:
Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:31 am
quote : #8
I dig your site circ, keep up the good work on it. It's nice to see people STILL getting into the dc-scene even though it's been "dead" for two years... Of course in my eyes, the dreamcast is probably the farthest thing from dead... People are more hardcore about the dc than any of the other systems that have come and perished... That's why I love the dreamcast, not only is it the best console out there, it still has a very strong, underground following... ah, and thus this leads me to saying why I want to get this starlancer league/clan ladder going... I suposse it's time to talk to the head-honcho of the site and see what he could do for us... With his help I'm sure we could get something worthwhile going. Mr. Green
Posted:
Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:25 am
quote : #9
Cheers for the compliment on my website Embarassed yeah you gota talk to the person in charge be cool if we can get something setup even tho i havn't played the game i'm sure i'd love it knowing im playing it on my beloved dreamcast. yeah lots of people are HARDCORE about dreamcast soo fasantating. well play soon Very Happy

oh just a quick question that you might know. you know PSO 1 or v2 well do sega still reset serial codes etc for you? or would i HAVE to buy one brand new? just a quick question cheers

CIRC

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:28 am
quote : #10
cool man glad to see you are a dreamcast purest like the rest of us but a friendly word of warning, dont mention the ps2 if your going to bash it cos while most of us have similar feelings were not really supposed to flame other consoles, just thought i'd warn ya. dont want topics closing or anything. anyway yeah man it looks like a good site you've got there, click on the www link at the bottom of my sig and you will see my website as well. its more a fansite than anything.
Posted:
Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:58 am
quote : #11
Hey man i love your website, i llike the history its really interesting...is it ok if i had you as a link on my website??? oh also about that word the other console well lets say if i said it, i'd be cursed and would never live a happy life. lol.

CIRC

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:18 am
quote : #12
yeah man link it if you like its not exactly a full fledged site really but it took me a while to do and i is proud of it! Mr. Green
Posted:
Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:20 pm
quote : #13
so... how might I go about contacting the 'big dog' around these parts? Because, I think that he would be the only way to get this thing off the ground...
Posted:
Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:49 pm
quote : #14
I think you have to PM lordnikon gona get the game very soon Very Happy

Kidvid711
rank 3
Posted:
Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:17 am
quote : #15
Dude, thats a great idea, we can all have a clan, and meet on each other time, and battle each other and put up a ranking list of each clan. it will also have a winning and losing street an all. It can be a 3 on 3, or a 2 on2. Or we can just have it in odd #'s, who cares its going to be crazy dude. I wonder who'll be a "S" rank Smile , Need team work pratice
minimum # of people in a clan=2