Topic: Anyone have Seaman?

Page 1 of 1
circ
rank 9
Posted:
Sun Oct 24, 2004 11:12 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
lol i dont mean seaman inside your body well inside ur bollocks lol. i mean has anyone got the game Seaman? i want to buy it preferble from someone or do a trade, any offers?

CIRC

Chile
rank 30
Posted:
Sun Oct 24, 2004 1:08 pm
quote : #2
i have it, not for trade, its a great game, i recommend saying sony and nintendo to it though Very Happy
rank 9
Posted:
Sun Oct 24, 2004 1:19 pm
quote : #3
ok thanks for that now anyone else who wants to sell or trade?

CIRC

Chile
rank 30
Posted:
Sun Oct 24, 2004 1:25 pm
quote : #4
have you tried ebay?
Here are the American Auctions: http://search.ebay.com/seaman_Video-Games_W0QQsofocusZbsQQsbrftogZ1QQfromZR10QQsacategoryZ1249Q26cat refQ3DC6QQsotrZ2QQsosortpropertyZ1Q26sosortorderQ3D1QQcoactionZcompareQQcopagenumZ1QQcoentrypageZsea rch

Here are the UK Auctions since that is where you live: http://search.ebay.co.uk/seaman_PC-Video-Gaming_W0QQcatrefZC2QQsacategoryZ1249QQsoloctogZ9QQsomoreca tegoriesZ1
rank 33
Posted:
Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:17 pm
quote : #5
I have a complete US edition for Seaman, but I'm not sure if I want to part with it or not. What would you offer in trade?

How are my little crackers doing today?
Chile
rank 30
Posted:
Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:52 pm
quote : #6
this game rocks! I am finally getting back into it, and have made my own review, available here
http://rr.dreamcast.ign.com/rr/016/016306.html
rank 16
Posted:
Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:59 pm
quote : #7
This is a great game, I highly recommend it. It's really fun to play, but I have trouble playing every day though. You can turn your Dreamcast clock back, though, so seaman doesn't get pissed, but that's too much work for me, too. I love this game dearly though, but I might trade it, depending on what you have. btw I have the microphone with it too, which you need it to play. I would definitely trade it for a copy of PAL PSO or a BBA, and maybe for a Chessmaster game for GBA/GBC/GB/Gamegear. I might trade it for something else though, list what you have as far as Gameboy Advance, PC, Dreamcast, Genesis, and Gamegear games. Also any RPGs you have for those systems, N64, Playstation, and old Gameboy games.
Posted:
Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:14 am
quote : #8
i've got it, but i didnt enjoy it after a while cos the little trout got proper lippy Mr. Green nah i didnt manage to keep a very good schedule cos i work 9-5.30 and always used to go out on the piss after work so he started getting irritable with me, i havent got the patients for it at the moment. its pretty funny tho!!
Posted:
Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:46 pm
quote : #9
i played it once, it was really interesting, talking to your own fish/seaman creature. I'm trying to buy it but i've been outbid about 4 times so far on ebay, STOP ENDING WHEN IM ASLEEP!!

limpbizkitfan943
rank 16
Posted:
Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:21 pm
quote : #10
I might trade with you, hell-online. look at my previous post to see what I'm looking for
Posted:
Thu Oct 28, 2004 5:24 pm
quote : #11
i got ogre battle for N64, brave fencer musashi for PS1, and i cant give my BBA for seaman, the things worth like 100&over. but i might be able to get one off of ebay if the guy e-mails me back, but if i don't, ill keep you in mind

Posted Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:57 pm:

i got seaman today, new and sealed. so if anybody has questions about it just ask, and ill be happy to answer them. Thank You.

I have gillmen now, the words they can say so far are: no, yes, play, fun, stupid, good, hello, hi