[UKR]DreamcastUK
unknown
Posted:
Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:16 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Hello there

once again PAL Probs..

I have a PAL Dreamcast ... US Version of Outtrigger all the Boot Disks Known to man for the Dreamcast NONE work tried using a SCART , RGB and everything , Tried loads of TV's in the House as well...

any ideas? as I wanna take part in that TIMED OUTTRIGGER
Posted:
Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:24 am
quote : #2
hmmmm, why don't you try buying a real FPS
UT anyone!
j/k Very Happy

Umm .. this might be one of those games that Pal DC's can never play a US game, w/ a bootdisk that is. You may need to get a mod chip.

[UKR]DreamcastUK
unknown
Posted:
Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:08 pm
quote : #3
I will just buy a Uni Dreamcast from liksang i have UT mate I have over 200 Dreamcast Games PAL , JAP , NTSC only ones I need are the newer ones like Border Down and things like that and I am not paying £50+ pounds for a dreamcast game

Does anyone remember people saying about Private run servers for games like UT / BO / OB / OT / AFO....
did that really happen? because people still talk on forum rooms about the games they play online with each other on games which stated on here are offline...

And is Chu Chu Rocket JAP Down ? as I will be buying loads of different Regions of games to test and report back to the site .... I mean I have alot of PAL games and I don't know if this site states if PAL are offline have they been even tested?
Posted:
Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:46 pm
quote : #4
The games listed here have been tested by members, U need to get a Isao.net account to play ChuChu Rocket Online, ya the servers are still up. Not sure why because they are DEAD.

Im guessing you own like every Pal online game? ... if so pm me becase im redoing my list of everyone DC online game in the world and I would like you make sure the Pal section is correct, in the past its been full of errors.

grubensau
rank 40
Posted:
Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:13 pm
quote : #5
[UKR]DreamcastUK wrote:
Hello there

once again PAL Probs..

I have a PAL Dreamcast ... US Version of Outtrigger all the Boot Disks Known to man for the Dreamcast NONE work tried using a SCART , RGB and everything , Tried loads of TV's in the House as well...

any ideas? as I wanna take part in that TIMED OUTTRIGGER

all is fine..... connect u DC 2 a PC-Monitor via vga-cable and U will see u bootdisc and all is working fine. I cant real explain but I figured out that a US Outtrigger works on a PAL DC only via VGA (I gave my DC a bootchip special for OT and it didnt worked, I tryed DC-X and all the others and it didnt worked.............then I got my VGA box and hooked my DC 2 my work (PC Monitor) - and hell yeah full speed fragging on my DC Razz)
Posted:
Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:30 am
quote : #6
Hello there,

I have two bootdiscs for my dreamcast. I also own a PAL dreamcast with US outtriggger.

DC-X will load absolutely eveverything I have tried, apart from Outtriggger. God knows why.

Xploder DC is the other bootdisc I have... that runs Outtrigger fine so if you can find one of then then I suggest you buy it Razz I got mine free with some dreamcast magazine back in the day.

[UKR]DreamcastUK
unknown
Posted:
Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:28 am
quote : #7
so i need to plug it into a monitor ... little silly don't you think...

Dream Magic I have the the DC box set CH@B is that the right thing you mean..

and yea i have all the PAL online games... i will PM you the list do you want all the online ghost games too .... ie EOS as that allows you to upload times and sega extreme sports for the downloading of tracks?
Posted:
Sun Oct 24, 2004 1:42 pm
quote : #8
THANK YOU!!!!! (Gives a hug!!!, o ya disney moment!) Yes everything!!....*sigh* thank you and im going to give you full credit for it too m8 Mr. Green

[UKR]DreamcastUK
unknown
Posted:
Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:08 pm
quote : #9
i remember when you hated me