Page 1 of 1
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:48 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: Pal
Its been over a month since the server was down for this game. Although you can still connect online and see your own stats you cannot play a game with another player. Emails to gamespy have yielded little results they just send pathetic email replys asking about your PC set up and then dont reply to a second mail. Although I dont think the server has been taken down I think its just broke it seems getting anyone to notice its broke is a hard task. Personaly I dont have time to chase around useless customer service companies and Segadreamcaster has said the same too. As I dont see anyone else here doing anything to revive PBA's online status I think its time it was taken off the online games list.

A PC against PC test would be nice as a final conformation of the games online status but the only other know player on the forum with the game has vanished. Earth to Fallout?.

Laters
Posted:
Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:11 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Hi m8,

Yeah does seem as though it is the end...I have sent a PM to fallout recently but no reply yet...seems he has totally vanished...strange as he was a regular for a while...hope he is ok

Anyway, sent another email to gamespy asking if there is anyone I can contact about the server etc etc...doubt it will get me any further but though I would have another try

Cheers, Craig

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer
4x4 Evo = Segadreamcaster

Visit the NEW Saturn netlink league www.saturnleague.com
circ
rank 9
Posted:
Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:32 am
quote : #3
I have emailed gamespy and they said they don't host servers for that game and i have to contact the game manafactuer! grrr i never got to play it

CIRC

segadreamcaster
rank 37
Posted:
Sat Oct 30, 2004 10:47 am
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
OK, well I have now sent an email to Bethesda softworks as well...which as far as I am aware has not been done up until now? So anyway I have sent them the email and hope a reply is received

Cheers, Craig

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer
4x4 Evo = Segadreamcaster

Visit the NEW Saturn netlink league www.saturnleague.com
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:43 pm
quote : #5
Type: Pal
segadreamcaster wrote:
OK, well I have now sent an email to Bethesda softworks as well...which as far as I am aware has not been done up until now? So anyway I have sent them the email and hope a reply is received

Cheers, Craig

Anything?

Laters