Topic: D2

Page 1 of 1
limpbizkitfan943
rank 16
Posted:
Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:50 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I got this dreamcast game a little while ago at a flea market called D2. It's a pretty good game, and the guy said it was rare. I had never heard of it before and all I had to go on was his word, so I don't know. I'm almost done with it, I might want to trade it with somebody for a PAL PSOv2 when I'm done or something else, I don't know. Is it rare, though?
Posted:
Mon Nov 01, 2004 9:41 am
quote : #2
well rare and rare is different..... its hard 2 find special the US version but it isnt real rare. I missed the last ebay auction for 16,- EUR (around 20,- $)
The PSO 2 goes minimum for 14,99 EUR in germany + plus shipping. So trading a D2 US against a PAL PSO 2 would be fair (but sorry I remembering D part 1 for 3DO and it was real bad)
Posted:
Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:22 pm
quote : #3
Is D2 any good? I don't think it's terribly rare though. My local EB has had a copy sitting there for about 4 months now. I keep waiting to see if they'll drop the price from $15.99. That seemed a bit much for some reason.

Is it any good?

How are my little crackers doing today?
limpbizkitfan943
rank 16
Posted:
Mon Nov 01, 2004 5:15 pm
quote : #4
personally, I think it's a great game. it's one of my favortite Dreamcast games. but then again, my favorite games are Phantasy Star Online, Final Fantasy 7, Unreal Tournament, and Half-Life, but not everybody agrees with me on that. I really do think it's an excellent game, though. it has a few RPG elements, but it's not an RPG. It's really cinematic (it's on 4 GD-R's). Grubensau, you were a bit cloudy on that last post, will you trade with me?
Posted:
Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:50 pm
quote : #5
I will PM me plz but fast, coz I still ordered stuff from that store, where I found it (PSO 2) new for 14,99 EUR so I will save shipping costs.