Topic: Marcel/Ren, you wuss!!

Page 1 of 1
LanDC
rank 3
Posted:
Fri Sep 05, 2003 7:17 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Marcel sold his damn mouse and keyboard, and says outtrigger is too laggy and boring online. I got pissed one night because my mouse wasnt acting right, and my net was horrible. And he get's angry and wont play anymore, how low puppy cell. Well now, my internet is back the way it used to be, and i opened up and cleaned my mouse real good.
Be a man puppeh, and face me with my real internet speed. Play with the controller or something.
Posted:
Sun Sep 07, 2003 5:17 am
quote : #2
If Im bad in game, the game bores me??? Nope.... Razz

Lan set a time for OT, I will join u.

Akira Yuki
rank 2
Posted:
Sat Oct 18, 2003 10:34 pm
quote : #3
I just played under a different user name because you always complained about something when you lost... it was always an excuse. And you and your shitty nick names are so annoying that I was avoiding you on Outtrigger by using different user names.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sat Oct 18, 2003 11:10 pm
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
Akira Yuki wrote:
I just played under a different user name because you always complained about something when you lost... it was always an excuse. And you and your shitty nick names are so annoying that I was avoiding you on Outtrigger by using different user names.

I don't ever remember that happening. I don't think anyone ever complained about losing. People were just there to have fun. When I was there atleast.
Posted:
Sun Oct 19, 2003 1:20 am
quote : #5
Remember the good old SMOKEROOM and dat fun in it Razz

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sun Oct 19, 2003 4:31 am
quote : #6
grubensau wrote:
Remember the good old SMOKEROOM and dat fun in it Razz

getting me all wheepy grubensau Sad *sniffle sniffle*

Someday, I vow Ooga Booga, and Outtrigger will be brought backonline for the dreamcast.
Posted:
Sun Oct 19, 2003 5:26 am
quote : #7
I would of played Outtrigger, but I got HIGH.

I would of joined Grubensau, but I got HIGH.

Oh, and I would of whooped everyone, but I got oh so HIGH....

I've had some great times in the two Smoke Rooms on PSO and Outtrigger. Wish I brought 'Tha Good Stuff' to Ooga Booga..... Laughing

I truly hope the gang can meet up again in Starlancer sometime (or any game for that matter). Very Happy

-TheMytho

Akira Yuki
rank 2
Posted:
Sun Oct 19, 2003 6:08 pm
quote : #8
It didn't happen when others were on the server but when it was just a one on one game (or in some cases more) he'd complain about the lag killing him every time. And say his connection was slower so I just got sick of it and left. It's one thing if I had broadband but I was using DIALUP Your internet service sucks? Stop giving them your money.

grubensau
rank 40
Posted:
Fri Oct 24, 2003 11:21 am
quote : #9
TheMytho wrote:
I truly hope the gang can meet up again in Starlancer sometime (or any game for that matter). Very Happy

-TheMytho

He-ll Mytho Smile
-- nice that I didnt sold my Starlancer. Set a time for sat and I try 2 blast u throug space Smile. Im sure slayn would also come and maybe Ben has time 2 --

grubensau
rank 40
Posted:
Fri Oct 24, 2003 11:26 am
quote : #10
lordnikon wrote:
Someday, I vow Ooga Booga, and Outtrigger will be brought backonline for the dreamcast.

Razz --- hehhehhe Ben... wish it would happen... a team of 6 grandpas sitting under trees in Forest 1 and smoke and play Razz ---

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sat Oct 25, 2003 5:51 am
quote : #11
grubensau wrote:
lordnikon wrote:

Razz --- hehhehhe Ben... wish it would happen... a team of 6 grandpas sitting under trees in Forest 1 and smoke and play Razz ---

hahahahhahaah SOMEDAY myfriend, thats probobly whats gonna happen. The even sadder thing is. I have no problem with that. Very Happy