Topic: Quru Quru Osen 2 Questions

Page 1 of 1
mauro2029
rank 5
Posted:
Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:14 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I recentrly got this game, its in japanese. Has anybody here played it?
I was just wondering if anybody knows if it is still online. And if someone kind of knows his way around it cause all the menu's are in japanese.

thanx.

MasterChief
rank 25
Posted:
Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:08 pm
quote : #2
what kind of game is it?

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
frokid879
rank 21
Posted:
Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:26 pm
quote : #3
some theme park game. i burnt it but its hard as a mother to navigate through the menus.

mauro2029
rank 5
Posted:
Sat Nov 06, 2004 10:07 am
quote : #4
It's not a theme park game. Its a game where you can play Uno, poker, and another card game.

frokid879
rank 21
Posted:
Sat Nov 06, 2004 3:54 pm
quote : #5
spinny spinny public bath 2 is what my jap friend says it is??? loll....... shoot i was thinking of something else

Chris5687
unknown
Posted:
Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:51 pm
quote : #6
I've managed to get that iso of Quru Quru Onsen 2. I found out it is part of the opendice. it has the exact same interface basically as STO. I know exactly how to go about getting it online.

However when i was messing around I made a character and saved... and I saved right over my STO file!! When you buy a opendice license you need to have the same file with that license . I think if you create you file agian using the same info you did ( you got to have birthday, a password etc) i could create a file and get back on, but theres one problem with that - I forgot what i had one there!

However I understand opendice a lot more now and I won't make this types of mitakes again. I need to buy dorimu. With dorimu you can buy your STO, and Quru Quru Onsen licenses. The good thing about the quru quru license is it covers both Quru Quru Onsen 2 + 3.

I will be buying dorimu. I will be getting on Quru Quru Onsen. First I'm going to go make a final update to my guide on geocities.com/isaoguide. Then, I'm going to go and buy a good amount a dorimu and spend it on licenses. Then I'm going to spread isao and help as many people as I can get online.