Page Location: Home > StarLancer > Topic
Previous  1, 2
jools
rank 8
Posted:
Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:03 am
quote : #16
profile : pm
hi NibelheimPromise, sounds like a great idea. I'd be into that. There's also some Starlancer players at f355.tsx.org who meet regular every Friday at 9:00pmGMT. i'm sure they'd come along if you posted the meeting times there. We're in the UK, so i hope the meeting times would be ok.

NibelheimPromise
rank 11
Posted:
Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:54 am
quote : #17
Type: NTSC-U/C
just posted a starlancer clan-league topic on F355.tsx.org. so hopefully we can get some people over there in this thing as well. Also, I talked to nikon, unfortunately with his uber busy schedule, he's not gonna able to help us out any, which I completely understand... so it's up to us to make this thing happen. if you guys can start spreading the word, that would be much apprecaited. also, if you are very interested in getting this thing going, and you are interested in helping out... I wouldn't mind having an experienced webmaster/web designer... I can make web sites, but know only basic and some advanded html... but I can't make things look all that "snazzy." So if you guys are good with html, or flash, or php, then feel free to talk to me about this so we can get a starlancer site going... I mean, we could essentially make the whole site dedicated to starlancer, and have our league section included... so if you're intersted, respond back here or PM me.

Posted Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:28 pm:

well, it appears some people on these forums, over at DC lives forums, and some of the guys I played with on starlancer tonight, all are interested in getting together a starlancer clan league... soo... well, I believe it's time to do just that. I'm going to take fallout's advice and check out some of those ladder-related websites, so I can get an accurate 'measurement' as to how it's all going to fit together. Also, I am going to start my website... hopefully some more people jump on the 'band-wagon' and help me out with the site so it can and will look a little more "professional" and organized... but anyhow... so if you guys wanna start thinking/forming some teams, taht would be great... I'll get back to ya on the site and the progress of the site. Eventually I'm gonna need clan names, and a bio of the clan itself... so bear that in mind if you are wanting to get in on this.

--reeno

Posted Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:00 pm:

Just wanted to tell everyone that I have started the starlancer-clan league website... It's not done as of right now... there are still some things to be added... but if you want to check it out and see what it's all about... it's there for your viewing. anyhow, the site is:

http://www.flashbuilder.net/users/starlancerleague

hopefully we get some people signed up and interested...
Posted:
Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:12 pm
quote : #18
k, i joined, i am dwling Star Lancer it tooks 3 days, now i have toi transfer to the other pc to burn it

my character will be called vENqua, wat are the clans letters like #pg#
Posted:
Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:28 pm
quote : #19
I would be up for this! I own the game, but hardly play it? So it would make me make more effort to improve my game!

Kizzy

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:31 pm
quote : #20
In would recommend using normal html rather than flash. Since this is Dreamcast based clan, and a lot of users surf the net from their dc's it would be great if it were DC friendly. Just a recommendation. Smile
Posted:
Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:37 pm
quote : #21
you make a valid point... but... hah, as embarrassing as it is, I'm not very good with html.
Posted:
Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:35 am
quote : #22
k, i finished dwling (yes i have dsl) and i will probably be on today. Character name: vENqua