Page 1 of 1
limpbizkitfan943
rank 16
Posted:
Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:07 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
hey
is anybody up for trade for a PSO PAL? I have a crapload of Dreamcast, computer, playstation, n64, Genesis, GBA, Gamegear games.... and a crapload of music. I need a copy of PAL PSO, preferably version 2, but I can't be picky if I find somebody willing to trade a v1 PAL. I would buy it off of ebay, but you have to have either a major ISP or a credit card to even sign up for an ebay account, so the only way I can possibly even get a PAL PSO is by trading, but I really want to play online with y'all
Posted:
Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:55 am
quote : #2
profile : pm
looks like where in the same boat there im stuck with playing the pso v.2 (US) offline also but then again there is a way to play it online but that one is still questionable.but regarding the (UK) version of pso ive said it before and ill say it again someone should just buy a bunch of copies of the game from who knows where and start selling them here because a lot of people in here alone would be more than happy to shell some dough to get there hands on that game for a good price of course.