Previous  1, 2
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Thu Sep 11, 2003 1:05 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
DaMan, your Ramar was at a decent Lv, I wonder if it would have dropped a mag cell. I am going to be doing some rappie hunting offline in the Fake in yellow quest like for a whole day with my HUcast. It would be baddass times 12 to have a rare mag by the end of the month. Very Happy WHOOO that would be awsome.
Posted:
Thu Sep 11, 2003 3:33 pm
quote : #17
i just happened to spot an al rappy a few days ago in hard mode. me and two others stood around it until it got back up(one was legit the other was using soniti, and double saber+99). so i was the only one to hit it and everyone else just picked up everything around it. so we really don't know what it dropped....i know someone that got some type of armor that regenerates health when you block an attack. he got it from an al rappy...
Dream
Cast
marioman
rank 7
Posted:
Sat Sep 20, 2003 9:13 am
quote : #18
I saw one yersterday in PSO, preatty cool. To bad someone else to the rare item.
rank 1
Posted:
Mon Oct 27, 2003 4:50 pm
quote : #19
where exactly -are- you playing pso, and how am i supposed to get on to play?

also, this sounds about as amusing as my level 2-turned-3 hunewearl finding the dragon slayer rare on her first kill of the dragon. i think it's an omen of some sort.
Posted:
Mon Oct 27, 2003 8:51 pm
quote : #20
Type: NTSC-U/C
nothingxs wrote:
where exactly -are- you playing pso, and how am i supposed to get on to play?

also, this sounds about as amusing as my level 2-turned-3 hunewearl finding the dragon slayer rare on her first kill of the dragon. i think it's an omen of some sort.

Well this original thread, and all the post up until your post to this thread were from september. A lot of players here rocked it for the entire month of september. US PSO server oberon went offline in October 2nd. However JP and PAL PSO's are both still online. You can get a JP copy for a few bux at lik-sang.com

Wow you found a slayer from the dragon at lvl 3? That's insanely rare for that to happen.