Page Location: Home > Archive - PAL PSO > Topic
Previous  1, 2, 3
ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:37 am
quote : #31
profile : pm
nope. you only have to do that if its a different region, i still have odin who i've had for nearly 3 years. hes level 150 ish and still kicking.
Posted:
Sat Nov 27, 2004 11:21 am
quote : #32
I come online now and then, more so now because im getting back into the whole PSO taking over my life thing again Mr. Green This topic should be directed at OC lol, but then again we all know the reason why so many have left. Ya PSO servers are dead, hope they come back for winter when it gets colder but I don't know... *shrugs*

martianviking
rank 23
Posted:
Sat Nov 27, 2004 4:50 pm
quote : #33
I should be on this weekend; I finally got loose from that tree they been holding me in.

I'll probably be popping in and out over the weekend at random times, but I intend to be on more predictably between 7 and 9 pm (Pacific time), both days. Hopefully I'll see some of you out there.
ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:35 am
quote : #34
well good news, my new codes arrived last week and my new dc arrived this morning so as soon as i get home im testing the dc then im putting the codes on it for some dc pso at last!!! i went on xbox pso the other day and i must say its nothing compared to the dc version. ok it has more levels and more weapons but they have messed it around sooooo much that its totally different. the weapons you can use have been totally changed. rangers cant use certain swords and hunters cant use certain guns and so on, stats have been messed with and the analogue response is awful. anyway i cant wait to get back online with good ol ranger boy ultrapro. i havent even done it offline for fear of my dc scratching the disc.
Posted:
Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:43 pm
quote : #35
oh well............ pso has hackers so i going away till i know hacks in defense, and i have to get more clan members, and the ones already in too get online. and i hope pso rebuilds in self. legit servers are under fire,
Posted:
Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:19 pm
quote : #36
UM RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT. what are you talking about hacks in defense?? thats what every hacker says, i only do it incase someone does it to me!! really!!. get real man the less people that succumb to hacking the better. and i rather it got quieter cos that would make the hackers feck off then we could all come on again. seriously tho it always has busy parts of the year.
Posted:
Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:10 pm
quote : #37
ultrapro wrote:
UM RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT. what are you talking about hacks in defense?? thats what every hacker says, i only do it incase someone does it to me!! really!!. get real man the less people that succumb to hacking the better. and i rather it got quieter cos that would make the hackers feck off then we could all come on again. seriously tho it always has busy parts of the year.

uuummm, gues i should delete it from... vmu *goes to pc pso* time to be safe, but u cant silence the truth, cause i know it
Posted:
Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:36 pm
quote : #38
Type: NTSC-U/C
Took me longer than I had planned ,but my DC is on the way to SoA for repairs .
*gives a thumbs up for the US Postal Service*