Topic: The Sonic Magic

Page 1 of 1
evilnine
unknown
Posted:
Mon Oct 27, 2003 1:26 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
aaahh the magic of sonic, a little blue dude as fast as the speed of sound, the magic has strike me many times with the genesis,CD, and dreamcast series, but the only consoles that never had the sonic magic is probably game gear and saturn, to me they were just wierd retro versions of the game, dint go with the sonic flow, anywho vote for best sonic series
Posted:
Mon Oct 27, 2003 3:13 pm
quote : #2
I'd say Sonic Adventure but the second one was bad.
Sonic 2 on GameGears wasn't really bad in my opinion. It looks like one of the Genesis games but more difficult. 'Was also my first Sonic game on GG. =P
Posted:
Mon Oct 27, 2003 5:12 pm
quote : #3
Sonic 3 is just pure sonic goodness. So is Sonic cd. Adventure 1 + 2 is great. The new ones for GBA are great. God, what can I say, they are all great...well rake out Sonic 3d Blast, that one was horrible

DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Mon Oct 27, 2003 5:16 pm
quote : #4
Well I liked Sonic 3D blast, but when I played I felt like I was playing a platformer not a sonic game. But i still liked it

evilnine
unknown
Posted:
Tue Oct 28, 2003 1:40 am
quote : #5
sonic CD was bleh and even bigger bleh on the saturn i only liked it when u raced
Posted:
Tue Oct 28, 2003 1:59 am
quote : #6
Type: NTSC-U/C
Well I would have to say my favorite sonic game of all time is Sonic The Hedgehog for sega genesis, aka Sonic 1. This is the sonic, I put the most hours in on. At the time I had a sega genesis that me and my bro shared, but I spazzed out and had to own my own so soon as i had gotten 100.00 together i ran out and bought one of those new ver 2 genesis's with sonic bundled with it and a 6 button controller. I was in heaven.

Yea I played a rediculious amount of sonic 3 when it came out. But Sonic 1 to me had the most impact on me as a gamer. But I did have the flu while i was playing sonic 3, it was around xmas time and I had a mind splitting headache. All that night my head was killing me and i was dreaming about playing sonic in my dreams. I swear I woke up the next morning and was like "NO no sorry no more sonic today". LOL

Also I gotta mention the gamegear games. My bro got a gamegear and had sonic and tails and I played that to death.