Page Location: Home > 4x4 Evolution > Topic
Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:07 am
quote : #16
profile : pm
yeah man good idea blast if you want to do some races next week during the day then let me know as i am off for the week and shouldnt be to busy so pm me also pso as well. im in gmt+1 tho so i'll have to check the times.
Posted:
Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:12 am
quote : #17
ive seen brand new copies for the pc at EB for 5 dollars plus 30% off near me. maybe thell have some near you.

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:36 pm
quote : #18
Type: Pal
ultrapro wrote:
yeah man good idea blast if you want to do some races next week during the day then let me know as i am off for the week and shouldnt be to busy so pm me also pso as well. im in gmt+1 tho so i'll have to check the times.

Me and segadreamcaster are GMT+1 too but I cant normaly play until 23:00 pretty much the same for Segadreamcaster. Will be schedualing some matches soon though for around that time.

Laters
Posted:
Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:39 pm
quote : #19
thats fine cos next week i wont have to get up so i can spend some time up late playing till the early hours.
Posted:
Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:15 pm
quote : #20
Type: NTSC-U/C
Blast wrote:
...So the expansion pack is just gonna be downloadable on to the VMU directly via this site?. Can you make edit tracks then send them via email?. Reason I ask is in case anyone else wanted to send you any sample tracks that may be good enuf for the expansion pack.

You need the PC version of the game to create new tracks for 4x4 EVO. It does not have an ingame editor. You have to use a PC with a variety of Dev plugins and the original PC version of the game to create maps. I am planning on working on this expansion pack by myself.
Posted:
Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:22 pm
quote : #21
Type: Pal
Yeh I knew u needed the PC version to make tracks, still didnt know if they could be sent be email.

Will they be downloadable on this site to VMU ?.

We will see u online no doubt next week then ultrapro.

Laters
Posted:
Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:25 pm
quote : #22
Type: NTSC-U
hows the project coming Nikon? Ive really gotten back into this game recently. lemme know whats up.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:40 pm
quote : #23
Type: NTSC-U/C
-OdDiTy- wrote:
hows the project coming Nikon? Ive really gotten back into this game recently. lemme know whats up.

0 progress, still havn't even acquired the PC version of the game in order to make the maps. Will definatly give an update as soon as I get started though.
Posted:
Thu Dec 30, 2004 12:47 am
quote : #24
yo, odity when you want to race online just pm me.
Posted:
Thu Dec 30, 2004 3:21 pm
quote : #25
LordNikon,
I am thinking about getting the game for PC also to make some tracks. Is the software to do this included with teh PC game? I found a new one on ebay for 3 bucks if you want it. It has 3 days left on it. Here is a link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8157461914&rd=1

[UKR]Adam1902
rank 17
Posted:
Fri Dec 31, 2004 4:10 am
quote : #26
lordnikon wrote:
Thanks for the positive feedback guys. Yea I do plan on making this so it would seem like a full professional expansion for the game. Also it will be made available on the website as VMI files and DCI nexus files. So people will actually be able get them through the site, rather than having to mess with getting them through 4x4 Evo.

i cant download files in .vmi format with my DC,
i tried once, it just stayed on this page with 1 sentance, sayin somthin about planetweb browser.

but will we be able to download em in game too?
because i actully find it very easy to get em via 4X4EVO...

Adam.

Nico0020
rank 11
Posted:
Fri Dec 31, 2004 12:17 pm
quote : #27
well what version of planetweb do u have.? that is most likely ur problem. .vmi files are the only way to download them via webbrowser. the extension when change to .vms when u get it.

[UKR]Adam1902
rank 17
Posted:
Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:06 am
quote : #28
oh, Sad

i have dreamkey 3.0

Adam.

Nico0020
rank 11
Posted:
Sat Jan 01, 2005 2:55 pm
quote : #29
download XDP. Its the newest homebrew browser out to date. and includes a translated dreampassport, dream key, and planetweb v2.6. All fixed up with little nice extras. Its well worth the download. get it from. http://www.psilocybindreams.com/. THen u should be able to download files just fine.

[UKR]Adam1902
rank 17
Posted:
Sat Jan 01, 2005 5:38 pm
quote : #30
i downloaded it, it works brilliant,
i downloaded that truck event for sonic adventure2.
i set it to use this isp: www.free-isp-uk.co.uk

worked fine!

thx m8 Smile

Adam.

Posted Mon Mar 07, 2005 10:04 pm:

so hows this pack coming along then?

Adam.