Page Location: Home > Archive - General > Topic
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Wed Oct 22, 2003 8:13 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
I just tested bmo to jsut see if the lobbies for chat will still up, now the server s completly vapored. Just thought I would point that out.

I did get hooked playing the game for ever 3 hours though after i booted it. Seriously that game is hard. And your always at incredible odds, like 5 against 1. I have played my fair share of bombermans. This is by far my altime favorite bomberman. I guess cause the soundtrack is drum n bass, it's cellshaded, and the chars are larger and more detailed.
Posted:
Thu Oct 23, 2003 4:45 pm
quote : #2
This is really sad. Bomberman is just about my favorite multiplayer game, and it's definitely a bummer to see this completely taken offline. (Especially since my friends in remote locations are just getting Dreamcasts... the slackers.)

This really was a great port (I like the Saturn version a little better, but whaddya gonna do...). I'd certainly say it did the Bomberman legacy justice.

I guess now we just hope for either a release of the DC BMO server software or access to the PS2 version of Bomberman Online.

*sniff*

aflyingcow
rank 15
Posted:
Wed Oct 29, 2003 8:48 pm
quote : #3
Aww man its gone? Dang it.
But, when you join a server, does it ask for IP?