Page Location: Home > Archive - General > Topic
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:11 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: Pal
Enjoyed our game today on PBA and thought Id put this here for you. Please in future dont put games to 1 round then claim you didnt realise lol. For a start to put to 1 round you have to move down the option list and hit the button whilst on 10 rounds then accidently move back without realising. Now thats not very likely so I except your cheap trick in our second game ( applause ) but know now it will never work again as I will always check the game settings.

Register here and let us know more when you and your clan will be playing Smile . I'll do my best to turn up for matches. 175-174 unlucky there m8 close game see if you can beat me next time.

Laters
Posted:
Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:27 pm
quote : #2
Type: PAL
that was genuinly a small dirty trick. it has later still twice with me tries...

I can contact him when u wan't Rolling Eyes I have his E-Mail + www adress Smile

www.conexaodreamcast.net <--you know them "g"

www.house-sn.tk

Men i hope that we can make more of these cool events !! mhhh 6 player Wink :=)
segadreamcaster
rank 37
Posted:
Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:58 am
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
Hey that is a little underhanded isnt it....tut tut....pleased you managed a win though blast Very Happy

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer
4x4 Evo = Segadreamcaster

Visit the NEW Saturn netlink league www.saturnleague.com
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:54 pm
quote : #4
Type: Pal
fallout wrote:
that was genuinly a small dirty trick. it has later still twice with me tries...

I can contact him when u wan't Rolling Eyes I have his E-Mail + www adress Smile

www.house-sn.tk

Good news fallout, keep them updated and try and get them to redister here or at least post games on the schedual here. If they have any language barrier problems maybe GohanBR will act as a translator once he has this game?

Laters
Posted:
Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:40 pm
quote : #5
hi im now the sombra and i now the sites you can go is very good sites on dc.im from clan MaV and play all the games on dc online the Brs still online!
Posted:
Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:20 pm
quote : #6
fallout wrote:

www.house-sn.tk

Do I?

Blast wrote:
fallout wrote:

www.house-sn.tk

Good news fallout, keep them updated and try and get them to redister here or at least post games on the schedual here. If they have any language barrier problems maybe GohanBR will act as a translator once he has this game?

Laters

But how would I help? I don't speak Portuguese.
Posted:
Tue Jan 11, 2005 3:06 pm
quote : #7
GohanBR wrote:
fallout wrote:

www.house-sn.tk

Do I?

Blast wrote:
fallout wrote:

www.house-sn.tk

Laters

But how would I help? I don't speak Portuguese.

someone I don't think he was refering to you when he said "g".

cheerz,.

Games online with : Phantasy Star Online Ver.2 (PAL), Star Lancer, F355 Challange

Currently playing : Phantasy Star Online Ver.2 (PAL)