Page Location: Home > VS Link Games > Topic
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:43 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Very Happy I just would like to announce, I am the proud owner to not one.....but TWO sets of Virtual On twin sticks for the sega saturn(which I can use on my saturn or my dreamcast).

Man are they sweet. When I get a chance I want to setup 2 Dreamcast systems linked with everything hooked up, and then take some pictures. It will be the ultimate setup evah!!!

Still waiting on a Total Control 3 convertor to get here for my DC, so I can try them out with VOOT. But I tested them out with my saturn cybertroopers import, and they worked great.

EDIT: Oh btw I got both sticks for $76.00 USD total, and thats including shipping. Shocked
Posted:
Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:53 pm
quote : #2
lordnikon wrote:
Very Happy I just would like to announce, I am the proud owner to not one.....but TWO sets of Virtual On twin sticks for the sega saturn(which I can use on my saturn or my dreamcast).

Man are they sweet. When I get a chance I want to setup 2 Dreamcast systems linked with everything hooked up, and then take some pictures. It will be the ultimate setup evah!!!

Still waiting on a Total Control 3 convertor to get here for my DC, so I can try them out with VOOT. But I tested them out with my saturn cybertroopers import, and they worked great.

EDIT: Oh btw I got both sticks for $76.00 USD total, and thats including shipping. Shocked

I hate you.
rank 43
Posted:
Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:41 pm
quote : #3
Type: Pal
Must be a good time for getting stuff. I just won a NTSC Saturn with Netlink adaptor and 2 games for $50 Smile and $50 shipping to the UK Sad lol.

Laters
Posted:
Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:06 pm
quote : #4
Way to go on the smart smart shopping Nikon!
kingofgrills
rank 33
Posted:
Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:51 pm
quote : #5
Nikon, awesome score! That's a great find and I'm totally jealous.

Where in the world did you find two sticks for that price?

How are my little crackers doing today?
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:54 pm
quote : #6
ebay, saw it, pounced on it, scored it
Posted:
Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:14 pm
quote : #7
Where are you getting your Total Control 3? I got my twin sticks a few weeks ago only to realize that my PSX/SS/Keyboard converter didn't have twin stick support.

I want Total Control 3. Now. And Lik-Sang is still out of stock. Arg.

I went to a store in Baltimore that had like 12 of them. They were 39.99 each. That's way too much.

...angst.
Posted:
Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:01 am
quote : #8
i'm currently bidding on a saturn twin stick and converter for the dc, hope to get them

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:16 am
quote : #9
I bought a total control 3 from NCSX. They were the only store on the internet that I could find to buy the convertor from. By the way, it cost my 29.99 for the converter...and then shipping on top of that. So, your gonna have to pay almost as much as 39.99 where you found them. The Total Control 3 is getting hard to find :/ I still need to buy another at NCSX also, I am just buying 1 for now, since it will be a few weeks before my bro can stop by to verse me in some VOOT.
Posted:
Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:58 am
quote : #10
The US and Jap one have system link play? Language isn't an issue in this game right? Menus are all in English? The Jap one was the only one with internet, correct (which is no longer supported)?

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:00 pm
quote : #11
Both the US and Japanese versions of the game system link play via the Dreamcast VS Cable. Language isn't an issue in either version. The japanese one had online gameplay via a pay-per play gaming service from KDDI. The gam was taken offline years ago and was only up for a brief time.
Posted:
Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:06 pm
quote : #12
Want sticks? Got sticks! on ebay ~$120
DC twin sticks available for 'buy it now'

http://search.ebay.com/virtual-on_Sega-Dreamcast_W0QQsofocusZbsQQsbrftogZ1QQcatrefZC3QQfromZR10QQsac atZ41052QQcatrefZC6QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQsadisZ200QQfsopZ2QQfsooZ2QQcoactionZcompareQQcopagenumZ1QQcoent rypageZsearch

if above doesnt work try these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=41054&item=8170222207&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=41054&item=8170221969&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=41054&item=8170216700&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

I am holding out for the SS version, because I also have the Gundam Side Stories that are compatible w/ the Twin Sticks, so give me a heads up if anyone comes across some.

pakkitman
rank 41
Posted:
Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:11 pm
quote : #13
too bad i don't want em...cheaper than nikon's find and buy it now too.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4315&item=8170662586&rd=1 Rolling Eyes

and this with the converter 9.99 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=41054&item=8170514996&rd=1
rank 12
Posted:
Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:43 am
quote : #14
thanks for the heads-up, I bought those babies (well just one, but you know what I mean). This community rocks. Now does anyone know a place that has total control 3's in stock? Not something I am going to get emidiately, I will be using this w/ my sega saturn games that use the sticks. If only the DC MS Gundam Side Story used the sticks like its predisesors on the SS.

Posted Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:41 pm:

MY STICKS ARIVED!

and the left stick is loose. Anybody know where I can find instructions on how to fix this or any sugestions?