Posted:
Sat Nov 01, 2003 10:52 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Never saw that topic before, coz I was 2 lazy 2 scroll the site right down Razz

But when I read u topics
*** MEMORIES *** I couldnt find that one game called

*** OUTTRIGGER ***

I had some realy good times in that game. It was hard 2 find in german game stores, but I did it. But it doesnt work with my TV.... thats why I bought monitor and VGA box. Then I did the first friendly mistake: I joined the game Razz
I was so shocked by the amazing grafics, i couldnt move. I was a nonmoving target. Then I did the second friendly mistake: I met a dude called Slayn Smile)))

The SMOKEROOM was born and GRUBENSAU was lost inside. We played that game 7 days a week. I stand up at 3am in morning and met slayn before I worked. In this times I forgot my girls name Razz I learned more and more about the gamestyle and the ways 2 use Lina Bombs. It was like cat and mouses.... I saw u running and know which way u came out... there I set my bombs Razz I had no longer flames fear and killed BBAs.

*** At this point lemme say sorry 2 all of U which I bored with Lina Bombs Smile and RESPECT 2 all CATS which died with HONOR - mean without crying ***

But OT wouldnt be so much fun with out the little known community. This CATs were wonderful. We played and smoked most times without any trash talking, we realy used that game for fun not for winning. I remember a day where we build a human tower and tryed 2 look outsite the stages. Or our nice teammatches (dont shoot meeeee, next 4- points Razz)

I REMEMBER U ALL.
Special THX 2 the family
SLAYN DAMAN LORD DRD SAE MYTHO...
also tho and fos Razz PEACE

Chris5687
unknown
Posted:
Sat Nov 01, 2003 12:43 pm
quote : #2
I had great fun with this..though i never got to play too much. Now i definatly wished I played more, as with UT i never played that much either. And soon they were gone Sad

I played you grube, and you were definatly a great chanlegde, never go tthe chance to win you in a match

Tao
rank 15
Posted:
Sat Nov 01, 2003 9:47 pm
quote : #3
ohhh man. I loved online OT, even if I didn't get to play it as much as I would've liked. Laughing Laughing

Grube, I remember playing with you and FOXY, getting owned every single time. Would be running around getting destroyed, or killing myself (falling into lava at Boiler level). First time I played you one on one i think the final score ended up being 20 to -1. BRING OUTTRIGGER BACK!
Posted:
Sun Nov 02, 2003 4:59 am
quote : #4
yeah i played you once too grub. you and nikon slawterd me. and i was lagin so bad somtimes my mistles fired when i was infront of a WALL! but i had one of the best times with an online game. the musiem is a work of art, and nikon telling me it was an arcade game in japan... soooo cool. i gota look it up, see how it looked like. man, i wish i coulda saw it in its haeday. BRING IT BACK!!!

ps. im gonna miss chuchu sooo bad when its gone. i better start showing to the posted games.

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
DaMan
rank 28
Posted:
Sun Nov 02, 2003 9:20 pm
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yeah , I remember when I started out I was just checking to see if I could find ne1 online on OT, and just my luck on like my 3rd try after a couple of days I met F.K and Slayn.
If I learned anything it was that if it can be done in the game then its alright.
I myself have tripped over more Lina bombs planted by F.K. than I care to remember but it was always fun Smile Wink Smile