Page Location: Home > Quake III Arena > Topic
loki101
rank 6
Posted:
Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:52 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I went on my quake3 to play and none of the servers are not loading up so if anyone knows what happend to the Q3 servrs please tell me?
Posted:
Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:12 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Sometimes when I connect this will happen to me also, I just diconnect and try to reconnect again.
Sometimes I try to manually type in the IP numbers I have , but most of the ones I have no matter how recent become quickly outdated Sad
BTW you ARE using the US version of the game right?
frokid879
rank 21
Posted:
Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:07 pm
quote : #3
i got a comp running a 24/7 cs server and webserver (psycostats and a proxy.) i could add a q3 server to it with my STATIC ip if it wouldn't cause too much computing power stress. its 500 mhz p3 w/ 256 mb ram. the cs can spare bandwidth most of the time. one other problem i have is hard drive space haha i got 2 1 gig hard drives in it... its a windows machine cause my little bro uses it occasionally to listen to winamp radio and go to postopia.com HAHA. i could also make a stats page like i did for my cs server using that server spy junk so u could check on it from the web before u dial up and find its empty :( to sum this message up, id like someone to clarify the amount of stress that a q3 server causes. btw my cable connection is 384 kilobit per second up and ~3840 kilobits down.