Page Location: Home > Archive - General > Topic
Kizzy
rank 9
Posted:
Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:44 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I was quite surprised today, 6 players on F355 on a Saturday afternoon. I was kicking my heels, drinking wine, polishing my collection of Rolls Royce's and I thought I'd see if anyone was playing.

Well I logged on at 2:40pm and there were 3 people, then suddenly 6. Luckily there is a mutant family who live next door to myself and I was able to count the number of players on one hand of their latest offspring.

Might be worth a few of you lot turning up on a Saturday?

Thanks to:

ELT
FUKA
VMAX
GEMI
I
KIZZY (ME)

I enjoyed those races!

All the best!

Kizzy

Posted Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:35 pm:

Hey Nikon, How come I never see you playing F355? Or do you play under a different name like "Captain Trouserpress" or something?

Like to know chap?

For that matter, there are loads of people who visit this site, why can't alot more meet up at a time that would suit most of us? I am always free for a game of F355 (and so are others), don't care what time it is in shitty Greenwich? Why don't more people post on here and make an effort?

There is a hardcore of players, some of them too be honest are amazing players, the nicest thing about that is watching the cocky bastards crash whilst us mortals tootle around the course at a human pace and beat them!

I do think that F355 puts people off because "When they first played the game they found it very hard" Dee Dum! (Take thumb out of mouth!)

Well the answer to that is that all those people out there who are shite at the game ought to play together, I tried to get a Wednesday meet together (for new players) and get some new people. All that happened was one extra player turned up? So much for supporting the so called DC we love?

A RANGE OF QUOTES ON THIS SITE I FREQUENTLY HATE ARE BELOW! (some I have only heard in my sleep or made up!?)

(Oh I love my DC, Oh I could not live without my DC, Oh life without my DC Blah Blah Blah, I missed my own bloody wedding to my sister for my DC, I chopped my own cock off and put it in my mouth and smoked it like a cigar For My DC, I am a Virgo and we were JUST LIKE born to play the DC, My sister was dying of cancer on a raft in the middle of the North Sea and we all raised money unicycling for her; BUT I SPENT THE CASH RAISED TO BUY A DC!)

COCKS! RATS COCKS!

New players turn up, but they often piss off after a couple of games, some are made of harder stuff. Maurice X for one, he frequently turns up (as I once did), often comes last, but each time he plays he gets better and will soon be kicking peoples fat backsides!

There are other players who make an effort too, James UK is another (Sorry if I have forgotten others!)

This game is as "Cheap as Chips" to buy, why don't more of you have a go at it? (Thumb back in mouth!)

Anyway, back to me trying to sort out a Wednesday meet. If people will turn up that are new to the game; then those that play regularly will be giving them a headstart. This makes for a better race for all of us! There are people on another website who will turn up and play, they are mostly good at the game, they will also give 5 to 10 seconds headstart on races if others are interested in having a Wednesday meet?

Those who wish to have a go at this game are welcome to contact me!

All the best!

Kizzy

mcmonkey
rank 44
Posted:
Sat Feb 19, 2005 3:05 pm
quote : #2
Type: PAL
i do honestly try to play this game online but there is always somone or somthing stopping me from playing ie my brother playing my xbox or gc.
Kizzy wrote:

(Oh I love my DC, Oh I could not live without my DC, Oh life without my DC Blah Blah Blah, I missed my own bloody wedding to my sister for my DC, I chopped my own cock off and put it in my mouth and smoked it like a cigar For My DC, I am a Virgo and we were JUST LIKE born to play the DC, My sister was dying of cancer on a raft in the middle of the North Sea and we all raised money unicycling for her; BUT I SPENT THE CASH RAISED TO BUY A DC!)

COCKS! RATS COCKS!

are u ok?
rank 2
Posted:
Sat Feb 19, 2005 3:34 pm
quote : #3
Hi Kizzy!
Thanks for the race m8. Smile
It was cool to see you at the JP race meeting.
ELT,GEMI,I,Vmax and me, we are all JP racers! hehe Very Happy

The JP meeting has continued racing for 5 years every day. However, we sometimes race only on the weekend recently.

See you on tracks!
Japanese F355 racer: FUKA #63(Blue/White)
mcmonkey
rank 44
Posted:
Sat Feb 19, 2005 3:39 pm
quote : #4
why dont u put this on the game shcedule?
rank 7
Posted:
Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:38 pm
quote : #5
yeah i'm there all the time i truly love this game. only a few more days until i get my new wheel and then we'll see...

BrockStrongo
rank 11
Posted:
Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:52 pm
quote : #6
Kizzy wrote:

COCKS! RATS COCKS!

ROFL mate i pissed myself laughin at that amazing!

speakin of online play, get yer xbox and get online! pro evo 4 waitin to FIGHT you online at that, yes FIGHT,

you know i'd be there online on F355 all the time if i had an ISP , i used to when i did!

later kizzy mate, cya on msn,
drunkeness yet again from me, most likely you aswell! lol

EDIT!

hi FUKA Smile

mcmonkey saw you online with F355 towards the end of my racing career, hows it goin? remember me?

F355 and Starlancer reports Smile
mcmonkey
rank 44
Posted:
Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:00 am
quote : #7
ive had trouble recently getting online wiv my dc so thats why i havnt been online lately. wats ur xbox gamertag?
rank 9
Posted:
Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:00 am
quote : #8
FUKA wrote:
Hi Kizzy!
Thanks for the race m8. Smile
It was cool to see you at the JP race meeting.
ELT,GEMI,I,Vmax and me, we are all JP racers! hehe Very Happy

The JP meeting has continued racing for 5 years every day. However, we sometimes race only on the weekend recently.

See you on tracks!

Fuka, Glad to have turned up! Did not expect anyone to be there? Would you like me to post the Saturday races on the Schedule? I would be more than happy to post them for you?

Oh, who is "I" ? , he is like my Nemesis on F355, he is a better driver than me on most courses, but makes mistakes allowing me to beat him sometimes. When "I" is racing we are nearly always placed together! Say hello to him/her for me, I sadly cannot speak Japanese!

Hope to race you soon Fuka! You are so damn good at the game!

All the best to you mate!

Kizzy
(And to those that questioned my sanity, no I am fairly sane! I just like to stir things up sometimes!)

FUKA
rank 2
Posted:
Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:55 am
quote : #9
Hello everyone!
Because I cannot read English so much, I'm sorry that all your questions are not all answered.... Confused

Brock, Oh.. Do you cannot come back to F355?
http://p210.ezboard.com/bracingline
I know you are playing with Xbox.
In this forum, there are my old F355 friends(icuk, Dave...nice guys!). They are the best players in PGR2 and OUTRUN2.

MAURICE X, Hi, Always thanks for the race!
Great!! I am surprised at your progress!!
I actually had over 20,000 raced and 600,000km driven. lol

Kizzy, YES, I'd like to post the schedule! Smile
It starts at from 2:00pm GMT on Saturdays.
Also, I sent your message to "Mr.I". Wink

Thank you! Wink
Japanese F355 racer: FUKA #63(Blue/White)
Le Spank
rank 12
Posted:
Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:24 pm
quote : #10
I didn't know about this either! This is a v convenient time for me to play so I will be there for sure!!! :mrgreen:

Posted Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:21 pm:

Just read your rant as well Kiz. Much amusement Razz

circ
rank 9
Posted:
Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:57 pm
quote : #11
Guys im sorry i aint been on my DC (xbox been taking me away plus..........money for the bills nah nah aint got none LOL) anyways yeah Kizzy do u have xbox and xbox live if so wats ur gamertag?????

Circ

CONTACT ME VIA PM OR EMAIL IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME
Kizzy
rank 9
Posted:
Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:20 am
quote : #12
Circ, There is an Xbox at my house, but it is not mine, neither is it on LIVE. I do play around a friends house, his Xbox tag is ozziewonga. A couple of times a month a have a few games.

I will get an Xbox soon, mainly depends on if I get a job that I was interviewed for (fingers crossed coz the money is bloody good!)

Last night (22nd Feb), me and Guccini tested his connections for Starlancer and F355, both worked perfectly for him. So we have another player for those games!

Could people do their best to meet up and give Guccini some practice. He has not played these games much, but you can tell he will be good at them with some practice!

See some of you at 9pm (GMT+0) on F355.

All the best!

Kizzy