Page 1 of 1
guccini
rank 4
Posted:
Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:15 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Hi all,

I enjoyed racing last night, even though I didn't get to race in the big race. I enjoyed racing against Ultra Pro and someone called No name (charmed 699?). I'll be there again on Thurs and try to make the first 8!

Very Happy

G

Le Spank
rank 12
Posted:
Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:07 am
quote : #2
Hi Guccini glad you got your DC up and running and could make it!!! A lot of the time there is only enough racers for one grid but I think we must've had up to 14 people on last night. With a bit of luck we'll soon be getting 2 full grids of racers so that the competition is really good and we have drivers of all different standards.

So did your son do better than you? Wink

Kizzy
rank 9
Posted:
Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:32 am
quote : #3
I think it would be great if we had enough for 2 grids of 8 racers. The most I have seen playing is 16, then the game auto started without such a long pause for players. So I assume 16 is max? (Could be wrong?)

If those that fail to get a top 8 placing just race exactly 5 minutes later, then all the novices get a good race too! I did not qualify for all the races, I crashed 4 times on a qualifying lap for Monza, so I had a bad lap time and re-raced with "I" and Ultrapro.

I hope Guccuni, Ultrapro and Charmed 699 all get chance to race together. Have a go tonight if possible 9pm Wednesday.

All the best!

Kizzy

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:24 am
quote : #4
yeah man if your on again tonite at 9 i shall be having another go. do we go on and have our choices made for 9pm or is it people come on from 9 and get ready as soon as they get on?
Posted:
Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:50 am
quote : #5
We will be racing the same way e.g.

Motegi 9:00pm
Suzuka short 9:20pm
Monza 9:40pm

I think we may actually have enough of us for some good racing tonight. Hopefully some of our Japanese cousins will show up as well?

Kizzy

guccini
rank 4
Posted:
Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:43 am
quote : #6
Le Spank wrote:
Hi Guccini glad you got your DC up and running and could make it!!! A lot of the time there is only enough racers for one grid but I think we must've had up to 14 people on last night. With a bit of luck we'll soon be getting 2 full grids of racers so that the competition is really good and we have drivers of all different standards.

So did your son do better than you? Wink

My son isn't quite as good as me yet (I know that's not saying much), but he started out being not quite as good at Halo and Halo 2. Now he has to play with handicap on. Even then he usually wins! Oh well!