Topic: i need help super fast!

Page 1 of 1
Doom27
banned!
Posted:
Sun Nov 02, 2003 12:40 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
okay when i try to chat sometimes the keyboard dont show up so i cant chat! i use pad my controller and i use the d-pad to chat

DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Sun Nov 02, 2003 1:45 am
quote : #2
hmmm .... clean your disk.. if that doesn't work, stop scratching your games and buy a keyboard! But I have no clue how to help you other then that, never had this kinda problem

evilnine
unknown
Posted:
Sun Nov 02, 2003 3:57 am
quote : #3
look just mail me your DC and everything that u own cause i dont get what ur saying and if i cant fix it ill proclaim ur DC as dead and make a buck out of it, or just buy a keyboard
Posted:
Mon Nov 03, 2003 12:39 am
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
I think the easiest solution to this would be to pick up an actual Dreamcast keyboard. I sometimes have had trouble with the software keyboards in some games also. Not sure why. It just wigs out sometimes. Best advice would be to snag a DC keyboard. Would make things a lot easier on the chatting end. Specially since you can pull down the cmd interface by hitting F12.
Posted:
Fri Nov 07, 2003 4:59 am
quote : #5
But the keyboard it makes Q3 a much easier game to play and mouse they got em on ebay for 4 bucks if you want to aim you gotta have the mouse.