Page 1 of 1
[UKR]Adam1902
rank 17
Posted:
Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:47 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
soon im gonna play ma dc with a VGA,
and i use Utopia, i remember someone somehwere on this site sed to not expect VGA support with utopia,
ne1 no a boot disk that will??

ty!

Adam.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:03 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
The boot disc might not be on the screen, but it will boot the game still. I have used utopia before on vga. Just put the disc in, wait a bit, and then put your real disc in. You just gotta "sense" whats happening hehe, since you won't be able to see the utopia screen hehe.
Posted:
Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:58 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
That really blows, the PAL version not being online-capable... is it because the DCs there shipped with 33.6k modems?

Most of the time (before my controller port blew) when I played Q3 with Euros they would kick my ass... not as bad as the Brazilian folks would but pretty bad nonetheless. Then again, bots kick my ass. Wow, I really suck at Quake III.

[UKR]Adam1902
rank 17
Posted:
Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:22 pm
quote : #4
[quote="lordnikon"]The boot disc might not be on the screen, but it will boot the game still. I have used utopia before on vga. Just put the disc in, wait a bit, and then put your real disc in. You just gotta "sense" whats happening hehe, since you won't be able to see the utopia screen hehe.[/quote

ahhh!

ty dude!
i was thinkin it made the whole game non - VGA compatible wen u booted it with Utopia

Adam.