Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:24 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
i plan on trying to find aerowings 2 at some point for a fairly cheap price, and a few other imports but i dont think they'll come cheap!! i shall be looking into what deals i can get, let me know if you guys have played aerowings 2 cos im interested in getting it.
Posted:
Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:28 am
quote : #2
ok ultrapro i have just the deals for u of today lol
other day found aerowings sealed price fixed for 12.99£ on ebay hope it helps
was just browsing and i found it funny cos i had aeorowings 1 but not the real 1 the white cd that was use to test games

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:49 am
quote : #3
hold on, you said aerowings but you meant aerowings 2 right? god i hope so, i get paid in 5 days so i may treat myself but i have to be good this week with my money and not spend any really so im back on track with my overdraft. but thanks for the info.
Posted:
Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:58 am
quote : #4
hey i know its not much but there is this aeorwings 2 i found browsing ebay u know having not much to do with my time and
i found 1 that the box looks a bit worn out but the inside is in perfect condition at the moment its like 1.50 and finishes in 3 days i
know i could try to win it for u if u want to and ill put up like max of 5£ .

Posted Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:22 pm:

whoa guys just went to check the mail that i had and yes u guessed it the shadowman is in my hands and its incredibly new looking with nothing missing anyway see u later going to try it see if its any good Wink

Last edited by charmed_699 on Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:13 am
quote : #5
if i see a good deal i'll get it myself, i use ebay a lot and am used to it i just like to find one thats right, i would like one with a good quality cover if pos. i'll have a look when i get in.
Posted:
Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:32 am
quote : #6
when u say cheap is 5 £ too much for u ?
what is u limit because i think i set u up with something good

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:59 am
quote : #7
i said mate that im gonna buy it myself when i have the money, dont go getting anything yoursellf cos i wont be able to pay you back. when i say aerowings for cheap i meant like the most being £20. thanks tho mate.
Posted:
Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:15 am
quote : #8
ok how about if u pay me when u can cos for me it aint a problem its just that its the only copy there and i actually know the seller
and he was cool about getting me a new case with it cos we know each other
so that money really isnt an issue as long as it isnt that expensive
think about it?

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:14 am
quote : #9
well i dont like borrowing money or oweing people money/favours, i like to pay my own way but if your happy with waiting for the money to come back to you then i dont mind, i just dont like fleecing people for money and shit, i like to keep free of all that, have had bad experiences regarding money.
Posted:
Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:20 am
quote : #10
no problem believe me i have borrowed people much more expensive stuff than what ill do to u
its just cool that i can help especially cos u ll have that really massive collection of u with 1 more game

pakkitman
rank 41
Posted:
Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:52 am
quote : #11
scrolling up and down ur avatars make a pretty pattern...that i just broke, lol Embarassed neway i wouldn't recommend searching for aerowings 1 or 2 i had both and gave them away...they stank. if you want simulations go pc...if u want fun fun get propeller arena or airforce delta.
rank 18
Posted:
Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:23 am
quote : #12
He probobly just wants it for his collection. Thats why I bought about 1/2 of my dreamcast games. Rolling Eyes
unknown
Posted:
Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:28 am
quote : #13
exactly, the aerowings 2 has very good graphics allegedly and i already have one so 2 just completes my collection. i have this thing where if i have one in a line of games i like to get the rest, ie tony hawks 1 & 2, ready 2 rumble 1 & 2, sonic adventure 1 & 2. anyway thanks diog, let me know if you get it or if i need to bid on it and stuff and i shall send you my address, that way you can give the seller my address and it will save them posting it to you and then you posting it to me. easy, see?