Page 2 of 2
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:11 am
quote : #16
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Hmm damn. I could have sworn one had a VMU slot. Ok then you might want to get a keyboard or mouse adaptor from lik-sang that has a VMU port on it if your planning on playing some split screen FPS action.

OR

I just realised. You could each hold a controller in one hand for moving and control aiming with the mouse. That might work pretty good, and save some space as well.
Posted:
Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:38 pm
quote : #17
I have all 3, and I'd say my favorite is Unreal Tournament. I've never had many problems with lag with it and it just feels so balanced and it's so fun to play, how could you not want to?
I like Quake 3 mostly for the online play, but after I beat it in single player I haven't played with bots since
Outtrigger is interesting for a while, but it got on my nerves eventually with the timed "shoot the bomb" missions or whatever it was and some other crap it did
if you're gonna buy any, buy unreal tournament. then think about getting the others
Posted:
Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:11 am
quote : #18
Fur Fighters was a blast.
Posted:
Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:07 am
quote : #19
lordnikon wrote:
Kirby Kirby Kirby wrote:
Does Outtrigger support keyboards for each player (on split screen) ?

Yes. However you could only play with 2 players split screen. Since you would need 2 mouses and 2 keyboards, which would take up all 4 slots. Also in that scenario an official sega dreamcast fullsize keyboard would be recommended. I believe that have a slot on them for VMU? So you could load your save. Which would be ideal because you'd want all the maps, chars, and guns unlocked for some fraggin.

Quote:
Hmm damn. I could have sworn one had a VMU slot. Ok then you might want to get a keyboard or mouse adaptor from lik-sang that has a VMU port on it if your planning on playing some split screen FPS action.

OR

I just realised. You could each hold a controller in one hand for moving and control aiming with the mouse. That might work pretty good, and save some space as well.

Nikon,

i think that u r thinking, that u cannot load saves with 2KB's and 2 Mouses,

first u insert the controller with the VMU slotted in,
then load the save,
then plug ur KB's and Mouses bak in!

and thats it, the saves r loaded, u dont need the VMU in once u loaded the saves!

Adam.

pakkitman
rank 41
Posted:
Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:48 am
quote : #20
fur fighters was a third person shooter, despite having first person view in multiplay so it isn't exactly a fps. but i agree it is a great game. mdk and fur fighers imho are the best dreamcast thrd person games. but were off topic so...back to fps's, all!
rank 40
Posted:
Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:00 am
quote : #21
If U are playing OT in a multiplayer game offline its not possible 2 use the 3-person view.
That makes the game a little bit harder but its still fun Razz