virtual on isint hard to find at all. Amazon.com has em

CrazyTaxi
rank 1
Posted:
Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:41 pm
quote : #17
profile : pm
Jax wrote:
If you find them post the site or something cuz ive wanted them for so long. I stoped playing virtual on, on my dreamcast and started using my money at the arcade...damn that sucked....

http://www.toysnjoys.com/access_dc_2.html

$99 used.

pakkitman
rank 41
Posted:
Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:55 pm
quote : #18
DreamcastMagic wrote:
MasterChief wrote:
theres 3rd party ones?

Im almost positive... in Japan you can get 3rd party anything and if this didn't have a clone I would literally have my hair fall out due to shock.

i've scoured the net and still haven't found them. do you have a link?
rank 12
Posted:
Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:34 pm
quote : #19
I'm sure I posted this before, but Lik-sang has a dual mini joystick, which is really like a two playere arcade set up, and I remember reading that you can use it as twin sticks, I don't know how true that is. I recommend to people to just don't buy 3 new games, and use the saved money for twinsticks and their shipping cost. I saw modified Satrun Twin Sticks on ebay, made to be playstation compatible, and that is great because the PS->DC controller converter is easier to get than the SS->DC converter.

pakkitman
rank 41
Posted:
Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:21 pm
quote : #20
Mr. Spank wrote:
I'm sure I posted this before, but Lik-sang has a dual mini joystick, which is really like a two playere arcade set up, and I remember reading that you can use it as twin sticks, I don't know how true that is. I recommend to people to just don't buy 3 new games, and use the saved money for twinsticks and their shipping cost. I saw modified Satrun Twin Sticks on ebay, made to be playstation compatible, and that is great because the PS->DC controller converter is easier to get than the SS->DC converter.

yeah i've seen those, and i've read your previous post, but i have serious doubts to how good those would be as real twin sticks. they look like the second best thing, but i was specifically asking about 3rd party twin sticks dreamcastmagic mentioned. i've seen saturn twin sticks going for real cheap (40 bucks...) but don't feel like chasing down those converters. Sad
rank 12
Posted:
Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:16 am
quote : #21
I think he was just suspecting/assuming that there were, I don't think he knows for sure. The double arcade mini, or whatever it is seems like the closest thing to a 3rd party twin stick, although even if they can double as Twin Sticks, they don't have triggers! It would be very uncomfortable to actually play with them.

pakkitman
rank 41
Posted:
Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:26 am
quote : #22
ick, well i guess after my summer job i'll have to be tracking down those saturn ones.
rank 12
Posted:
Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:12 am
quote : #23
don't be shy about getting the DC version if you find it. Because you will need to buy a Total Control 3 adapter to play the Saturn Sticks on your DC. I actually have a Saturn w/ VO, so thats why I got that version, if I didn't have the SS, I would have gotten the DC version. It looks less geeky, and has a VMU slot right in it, and I don't know if the game features Jump Pack support or not, but this way you can plug that in if it does and get yourself some force-feedback action.

kingofgrills
rank 33
Posted:
Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:36 am
quote : #24
I've checked into the twin arcade stick mentioned earlier. It's really just an arcade type setup with two arcade sticks connected together. Each one has a separate controller input, so you cannot configure them to be used as twin sticks for VOOT.

How are my little crackers doing today?
mcmonkey
rank 44
Posted:
Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:08 am
quote : #25
Type: PAL
how do you play VOOT with a controller?
rank 41
Posted:
Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:07 am