Page 1 of 1
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Mon May 05, 2003 9:53 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
ok i just got Bomberman Online and Ooga Booga! So thats 2 more online games for cast!!! GEA anyone else got either of these games? Let me know i am down to game Smile
Posted:
Tue May 06, 2003 3:40 am
quote : #2
In my opinion, Ooga Booga is one of the DC's best multiplayer games.
Posted:
Tue May 06, 2003 5:51 am
quote : #3
really? man i NEVER played it before. yea this one guy i play OutTrigger with was always telling me to get it. SO i finally snagged it. The screenshots i checked out on the net were crazy, game looks like a lot of fun.

What exactly do you do in the game? All i seen where these wierd characters running around in some tiki island hehehe. Wondering what the objective of the game is.
Posted:
Tue May 06, 2003 2:36 pm
quote : #4
Actually, the game is really weird, but it is a lot of fun. You can play three different modes. Smackahuna, Boar Polo, and Boar Rodeo are the three modes. You fight by swing a staff at close range, throwing shrunken heads, using magic spells, and using animals. In Smackahuna, as the name implies, you just beat the hell out of each other. No one dies, but you score points for hitting others. Points vary by the type of attack. For example, hitting someone with a shrunken head scores one point while hitting someone with a staff scores two points. It is pretty easy to get the hang of this mode, and it will be the mode that you play the most. The second best mode in my eyes is Boar Polo. Basically, you ride on boars and play soccer with a giant boulder. This one is quite a bit of fun once you and your friends grow tired of Smackahuna. Finally, there is Boar Rodeo. In my opinion, this is the worst mode. All you have to do is ride on the only boar for the longest amount of time. It can be exciting if your friends are really good, but it gets boring if they can't catch you. This is the gist of the gameplay. Be warned: the single player mode is not much fun at all because the game is designed mainly for multiplayer.
Posted:
Fri Dec 26, 2003 3:18 am
quote : #5
ooga booga best multiplayer game on dc
Posted:
Fri Dec 26, 2003 3:22 am
quote : #6
no way spawn is the best multiplayer game
Posted:
Fri Dec 26, 2003 3:53 am
quote : #7
just play ob and youll change ur mind
Posted:
Fri Dec 26, 2003 3:58 am
quote : #8
hhhm tiki toooooorch and jungle games...over blood violence gore and decapitation, mm i think ill stick with spawn
Posted:
Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:19 am
quote : #9
evilnine wrote:
hhhm tiki toooooorch and jungle games...over blood violence gore and decapitation, mm i think ill stick with spawn

*LordNikon passes a towel to evilnine* Sorry you had some blood covering your eyes there.

Graphics/Gore and Gameplay are 2 completly different things. Ooga Booga has FAR better gameplay than spawn. Ooga Booga has a more robust gamepaly design than Spawn does.

Ooga Booga is the best multiplayer vs videogame on the Dreamcast, Period.