Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
solidsonic
rank 4
Posted:
Mon Nov 10, 2003 12:51 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Well here I am, surfing online with my DC and finaly registered at this site.

1st off, great site. No, fantastic site! I happened to just stumble apon it on one of my surfing moments, struggling to find any kinda site that would help keep the DC alive and here it is. Keep up the good work!

Some of my favorite memories with the console would be around launch. Just the anticipation was so built up before 09/09/99 you'd figure that SEGA wouldn't be able to deliver on the promise of real killer games at launch. No problem, when there was a dozen o so real kick ass tiles available here in NA. Opening the DC and playing SA was one of the greatest video game moments ever. Damn that memory is so sweet. *sniff*

Today, we have this site, other sites and online retailers such as Lik-sang.com selling tons of games and keeping the dream alive. Please check out my site http://stuffsradio.tripod.com I'm trying to keep the memory of te console aive and well. Please chec out the Editorial/Jibber-Jabba page for articles. Thanks for you time and I hope to see ya in Quake III.
DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Mon Nov 10, 2003 2:40 pm
quote : #2
looked at the site ... you do the euro and jap version of PSO is still online... easy to import european version and play online, jap version you can't... both versions need a HL

EDIT: I remember playing SA for the first time ... omg from the old craping looking RE games to that ... man i was in shock for hours

WormyTheWorm
rank 9
Posted:
Mon Nov 10, 2003 7:36 pm
quote : #3
i hope i dont sound too stupid but.... whats SA?

DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Mon Nov 10, 2003 7:59 pm
quote : #4
SONIC ADVENTURE YOU YOU #@%

F-Man
rank 5
Posted:
Mon Nov 10, 2003 8:29 pm
quote : #5
WormyTheWorm wrote:
i hope i dont sound too stupid but.... whats SA?

$!/$/"%/!$&%"!(&)*!!$%"*%!$E&!*&$!

Posts like these make me sad. ;_;

Nah just joking.
Yeah I remember seeing that game for the first time, my uncle was already playing it when I arrived at his house and he was at Emerald Coast. My eyes were bleeding from seeing such a nice and magic thing in the TV. X_X
Posted:
Tue Nov 11, 2003 12:03 am
quote : #6
Type: NTSC-U/C
Kool radio shows, I listened to the Sept show Smile I will continue to listen to the others.
Posted:
Tue Nov 11, 2003 9:03 pm
quote : #7
Wow! Thanks guys for the interest in my crazy, shitty ass HTML webpage. Oh well, it is DC compatible so... sweet! As for SA... That's short for Sonic Adventure. I'll have some more reviews and shit up soon when work isn't so hectic. As for Radio Shows, I'm glad your're enjoying them. Hopefully Tyler and I will do one soon.
AC/DC
rank 6
Posted:
Tue Nov 11, 2003 9:37 pm
quote : #8
Yeah I remember seeing the opening movie for SA and was all like WOW. It was even amazing to be able to sorta control tails with the second players controller. But I don't know if any of you guys have this game but Toy Commander was my second DC game and it was just so much fun.
Dream
Cast
DRBagabundo
rank 15
Posted:
Tue Nov 11, 2003 9:52 pm
quote : #9
oh lawd, i memba wen i got my dc in decemba of 99, i wuz like "aww man i wanted da n64", and den wen i played soul calibur...mahh eyes lit up, it wuz so beautiful...(sniff sniff).i spent about 14 str8 hours on da dc dat same day.about a week lata, i bought mahh first dc game, Sonic Adventure. i bought it fa 50$ at target and kept da recipt fa like 2 1/2 years in da back insert of da case...da memories.....