Topic: Can it be! JGR Website gone?

Page 1 of 1
DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Sun Nov 09, 2003 12:23 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I was checking my games to make sure there online stuff if still their and guess what Jet Grind Radio is gone! I tired on my pc too. I think its impossable now to get photo's off the net and use them with the game because Planet Web browsers doesn't work for getting the photos. Am I the only one with this problem and is their a solution, also Chu Chu Rocket it still down, I think Sega of America did this, and their final step in leaving the DC...

aflyingcow
rank 15
Posted:
Sun Nov 09, 2003 2:36 pm
quote : #2
Bummer.. that sucks. Hopefully its just maintenance or something.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sun Nov 09, 2003 5:55 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
(note: The browser version that allows you to save images is DreamKey. PlanetWeb does not currently have this option. If the Official DC JGR website ever goes offline. ChuChu Rocket has the ability to open a URL field in its built in version of DreamKey, by pressing ctrl + O it allows you to surf to this page and save your images to load them in JGR.)

Smile
Posted:
Mon Nov 10, 2003 8:49 pm
quote : #4
its official ...

Dear Sir,

Thank you for e-mailing Sega Technical Support.

This option is no longer available.

Sincerely,

-Sandi
Sega of America Technical Support

that was the reply I got from e-mailing Sega about JGR =( ... man I remember visiting the site when it was all online and seeing the asome sprays other people had made ... the memories

loki
rank 1
Posted:
Mon Nov 10, 2003 10:36 pm
quote : #5
lordnikon wrote:
(note: The browser version that allows you to save images is DreamKey. ChuChu Rocket has the ability to open a URL field in its built in version of DreamKey, by pressing ctrl + O it allows you to surf to this page and save your images to load them in JGR.)

Smile

I asked about that a while ago, and noone answered me. But how does that ctrl + O thing work. I tried it, nuthin happened. Where am i suppose to do it?

DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Mon Nov 10, 2003 11:36 pm
quote : #6
Well im guessing it doesn't work for JGR or lord would have said that its much simpler ...what you do is you get online with Chu Chu Rocket and press Ctrl + O makes a screen appear .. it works I tried it and got a pic info my JGR game its cool now that i know I can do again

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Mon Nov 10, 2003 11:42 pm
quote : #7
Type: NTSC-U/C
Not sure if it was clarrified anywhere above but have to do Ctrl+O with a hardware keyboard....not sure it can be done with the software keyboard. Atleast i havn't tried. Is ctrl even on the software keyboard?
Posted:
Tue Nov 11, 2003 12:05 pm
quote : #8
what do u mean software and hardware keyboard?
Posted:
Tue Nov 11, 2003 1:51 pm
quote : #9
ctrl + O for hardware keyboard ... i don't think you can make it work with software keyboard

frokid879
rank 21
Posted:
Tue Nov 11, 2003 2:39 pm
quote : #10
my chu chu dont work. what happens when it tries to connect my DC freezes cause that chomping cat on my vmu stops his chompin
Posted:
Tue Nov 11, 2003 7:55 pm
quote : #11
werid

AC/DC
rank 6
Posted:
Tue Nov 11, 2003 9:57 pm
quote : #12
software is the onscreen keyboard, and hardware is an actual keyboard, I suppose.
Dream
Cast