Topic: Premium Gundam Online

Page 1 of 1
Mr. Spank
rank 12
Posted:
Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:43 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I finally got my hands on a premium disk for Gundam Side Story Rise From the Ashes. And there is definately an online part. In the options there was a section for Downloaded Content!! So thats another one for the list of DC games w/ that feature. Does anyone know or have any of this conent?

pakkitman
rank 41
Posted:
Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:39 am
quote : #2
how'd u get that game? doesn't it go for like 70 + dollars on ebay? Shocked neway cool its got added content.
rank 87
Posted:
Sun Mar 27, 2005 3:15 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
Well, first we would have the find files and verify that any download content was actually made available before adding it as a game that had download content.
Posted:
Sun Mar 27, 2005 3:48 pm
quote : #4
I hope someone can find stuff for it, because the game itself is just one really hard level. I HOPE the DL material would be a different level or challenge

pakkitman
rank 41
Posted:
Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:13 pm
quote : #5
after scanning the net, the only thing i saw that looked like it might have been made in extra downloadable content form was this...
http://dreamcast.ign.com/articles/076/076353p1.html
highly doubt it, but hey it'd be nice. Very Happy
rank 12
Posted:
Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:45 pm
quote : #6
ok pakkitman, you just opened up a whole new can of worms for me to track down! The disk I have is the premium/promo disk that was made available w/ the purchase of the game when it came out and just has a scenario where you fight the original 3 mechs of Mobile Suit Gundam. I always complained that the original DC side story game was too short, and it sees that there was an expasion disk!!! Damn right there aught to have been one! The Premium Disk has that one level, a gallery section, an internet feature and a section for downloadable content. I have know of this disk for a long time, and the other night I found out about the DL section and tonight I find out there is another disk!!!

Posted Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:52 pm:

I actually used that link in the article they gave to email the Bandai customer support about that stuff.

pakkitman
rank 41
Posted:
Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:31 am
quote : #7
glad to help Very Happy keep us updated.
rank 33
Posted:
Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:57 am
quote : #8
Yakumo has a pretty large section of VMU downloadable saves and content on his website, for games from all regions. He has stuff for Gundam Side Story, but I don't think it's for the Premium Disc. Here's his VMU section: http://www.segagagadomain.com/welcome-news.htm

Anyway, Yakumo might be a good person to ask for info about the downloadable content of that disc. He might have it somewhere. Anyway, even if he doesn' t have it, there's a lot of good stuff to play with in his VMU section.

How are my little crackers doing today?
Mr. Spank
rank 12
Posted:
Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:51 am
quote : #9
I appreciate the link kingofgrills but it seems take me to the main page, and my limited poking around, I only found VMU saves, no DL'able content.

And its been 2 days since I sent that email and no response at all. Not even a courtesy email, but also no deamon email, so it went...somewhere....

Posted Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:37 am:

OK, good news boys and girls, MISSION ACOMPLISHED! With the assistance of Outsidr317 I found the download file for the Gundam Premium disk. I took digital pics of the screens. The icon of the VMI file is the White Ding team emblem (original game save has Zaku head and the premium game save has a Gundam head for icons of the VMIs.

You can find the download here http://jeffma.51.net/dcgl/slg/gundam0079.htm
Its the 3rd VMI. After I got the file, the Dowload Options was full of stuff, like picturs to go into the cockpit, the Gundam Hammer, Gundam Beam Riffle and a couple of other little things. Funny thing is, I don't remember the first time I played the primium disk if the intro was in english or Jap, but now its in English. Outsidr317 emailed me insisting that I was right and that he had the file, he pointed me to this site.

After I submit this post, I will try to upload the pics I took.

P.S:
Still no response from Ban Dai

Posted Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:53 am:

I had 2 more pics I took from the gameplay to show the newe stuff, but it is over quota in my gallery and it wasn't quality pics. Just showing some of the stuff from the game, like my G. Hammer (mace really) and pics inside the cockpit, of Salya Mas, and Haro blocking the Radar...

Anyway, someone bump my thread up! This is news!

pakkitman
rank 41
Posted:
Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:35 am
quote : #10
are there new missions or anything? or is it just pics and stuff Sad , and btw, anything on that expansion pack?
rank 12
Posted:
Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:59 am
quote : #11
I took pics and put them in my profile of the list download screen in the game. It was weapons also. No reply from Ban Dai yet. Finally, this thread got bumped. It would be awesome if more VMI files w/ DL content were available, but I think thats just asking too much.

I haven't found any Gundam Expansion for the DC, but I did find a Special Disc, I have no idea what makes it special, I asked the sellers, and they don't know.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8181328066&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEW A%3AIT&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8178255074&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEW A%3AIT&rd=1

Posted Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:23 pm:

so...HOW COME THIS DOESN'T MAKE IT INTO THE NEWS SECTION?
I discovered the feature, provided the actual VMI and screenshots
What gives lordnikon?