1, 2  Next
solidsonic
rank 4
Posted:
Wed Nov 12, 2003 7:36 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Very Happy

Today was kick-ass day for finding goodies. Went to one second hand shop and found a complete Dragon's Lair board game in great condition for 2 bucks.

Went to a second hand electronics shop and got the black Sega Sports DC! Kick ass!

Today was a good day!
Koda
rank 7
Posted:
Wed Nov 12, 2003 7:41 pm
quote : #2
lucky ASS!! lemme hav it!! Razz lol jm how much did u get it for?? i want to buy one of those black dcs too Cool
Posted:
Wed Nov 12, 2003 7:46 pm
quote : #3
lucky you they were limited to a 10,000 unit production! love the Jet Black color of the them ... I might get one over the summer just to get one rare system

solidsonic
rank 4
Posted:
Wed Nov 12, 2003 8:01 pm
quote : #4
I live up in Canada and picked it up for 40 bucks. Sweet! So only 10,000 were produced? 9,999 more to go... he he he!!!!!
DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Wed Nov 12, 2003 9:05 pm
quote : #5
lol

MasterChief
rank 25
Posted:
Wed Nov 12, 2003 10:13 pm
quote : #6
i had the oppertunity to get one a year ago. i didnt want it cause i thought all DCs were white, and the guy painted it black. oh well, ill add that to the regret list.

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
Chris5687
unknown
Posted:
Wed Nov 12, 2003 10:36 pm
quote : #7
Wow I didn't know they were that rare. Was it's the sports one or another one I havn't heard of? Nice find anyways

DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Wed Nov 12, 2003 10:52 pm
quote : #8
I did a long ass article on the more then 10 special Dreamcasts made in the Us and Japan (Aug 02' article)... people interested in buying one should check it out there is a link or two to some sites that sell them ... you also see alot on ebay another good place to get them ... i might get one their if i find a good price ... god i love ebay!

[UKR]DreamcastUK
unknown
Posted:
Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:52 am
quote : #9
I am starting to see all the rare Dreamcast's becoming not so rare now days when they keep poping up on ebay ....... was it the Sports Black one or the R2 one?
Posted:
Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:56 am
quote : #10
i really dont know whats the big deal with a rare dreamcast, i mean it works like any ordenary freamcast, to me a dreamcast is rare if a person modded it differently, then its a rare 1 of a kind DC like mines the KANEKAST ill soon take pics of it
Posted:
Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:03 am
quote : #11
Ya I got the black SEGA SPORTS DC. It has the SEGA SPORTS logo on top og the DC. Very nice. I didn't even know it was very rare. I guess I lucked out getting the only alternative color DC in North America. I sure would love one of each of those Japanese Resident Evil DC's or the Hello Kitty DC for my sister... she would faint!
Chris5687
unknown
Posted:
Thu Nov 13, 2003 6:56 pm
quote : #12
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the sprts one is not so rare. the R2 is the one wiht only 10,000

But,be happy, it's more rare then just a regualr DC. Here the current pricing on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3057605681&category=4313

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3057634329&category=4313

DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Thu Nov 13, 2003 7:19 pm
quote : #13
You mean the R7 and Sega Sports DC was 10,000 and like I said they are sold on Ebay all the tme

aflyingcow
rank 15
Posted:
Thu Nov 13, 2003 7:20 pm
quote : #14
Oh man is my 'regret list' ever high.
Say, where did you get it? I live in Canada too... and dont see too many pawn/second hand electronic stores.

frokid879
rank 21
Posted:
Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:59 pm
quote : #15
i think the treamcast is the most kick ass edition of a dreamcast if you would consider it one. its got its little portable screen and a sleeker body and its modded to play all formats and it has a clicker for VCD's (actually i got a clicker for my DC, found it for 13 bucks in CALI) and its so cool. i hear it was sold on the streets in hong kong or something i dont know