Page Location: Home > Archive - PAL PSO > Topic
charmed_699
rank 21
Posted:
Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:23 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
just want to say it was a pleasure to play with everyone last night like mastersword , mcmonkey and maurice x.
really great playing with u guys and although i didnt see them im sure more of u were there
its been really great having all u guys coming back and its really great u can spare some time to play a few games
thanks and im hoping to see u all soon

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:25 am
quote : #2
shit man, i didnt know there was a game last night, i've been playing mech assault 2 and crimson sea 2 all week as well as the lord of the rings the 3rd age and i didnt even realise that there was a pso game last nite!! msn me mate next time you have a game yeah?
Posted:
Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:58 am
quote : #3
Type: PAL
there wasnt an organised game or ought i just decided to go on last night cos i was bored got disconnected a couple of times tho (which was annoying) and when i came back charmed 699's game was gone (great title for a game tho Mr. Green ) if u guys want a game tonight im up for it just give us a time and i'll be there.
rank 21
Posted:
Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:01 am
quote : #4
sorry monkey i had to go for dinner wihich my mother considers really important has she always says get off that game and come for dinner anyway cool hope to catch u later on today