quote : #16
profile : pm
uhh, does he even have a gamecube? and donkey konga is pretty $$$
rank 13
Posted:
Sat Apr 09, 2005 8:52 am
quote : #17
Actauly, I allready own my copy of Donkey Konga, thank you. Now I just need to get Jungle Beat.

And, I find it VERY hard to belive that you have a son.
Posted:
Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:48 am
quote : #18
Ha, sounds like he is trying to be "cool" and play games like UT. I remember when i was 11.................... Wait, no i dont.

When i was young I didnt even like violent games (except doom), go buy sonic adventure 2. Its one of the best games i have ever played, Violent games arn't all what they are cracked up to be.
rank 41
Posted:
Sat Apr 09, 2005 11:06 am
quote : #19
fun non bloody games:

fur fighters: if you like old n64 rareware games, u'll love this. really great.
ecco the dolphin: if you can see G movies yet, and fancy yourself a "gamer who can play long tedious but super facinating games w/ beautiful graphics and high difficulty" get this
wacky races: hehe this is fun
sword of the berserk: super kid friendly. Rolling Eyes i tried this once when i was 12 and almost crapped my pants. don't play it.
tony hawks pro skater 2: its got MILD blood. and you can take it off. and its the BEST tony hawks game (imho)
hydro thunder: if you fancy yourself a "gamer" and like pretty things play this.
soul fighter: never play this. Cool
rank 21
Posted:
Sat Apr 09, 2005 11:13 am
quote : #20
ok im thinking this as been taken way out of context .
were just trying to come up with reasons for the person to be able to play quake and im thinking that its what should be answered here

grubensau
rank 40
Posted:
Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:05 pm
quote : #21
charmed_699 wrote:
ok im thinking this as been taken way out of context .
were just trying to come up with reasons for the person to be able to play quake and im thinking that its what should be answered here

there is no reason in my view
Posted:
Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:54 pm
quote : #22
dwachill wrote:
Ha, sounds like he is trying to be "cool" and play games like UT. I remember when i was 11.................... Wait, no i dont.

When i was young I didnt even like violent games (except doom), go buy sonic adventure 2. Its one of the best games i have ever played, Violent games arn't all what they are cracked up to be.

I remember when I was 11....well to be honest I don't I'm on the same boat as you and I'm only 15.7 years old (what hope has the world got in the future with me around?? Wink :p Laughing), I haven't had any restrictions placed on me for games etc. etc. I find myself lucky for that, but did you ever think he doesn't care about the gibs and blood??? maybe he wants to play the only online fps on the dreamcast ever think of that???

Sonic Adventure 2 is good :p I had it the day it came out in the UK.

cheerz,

p.s. if you want a reason to get the game just tell your parents that you want to have the only online first person shooter on the dreamcast that's if you even do online gaming Twisted Evil and tell them you can disable the violent parts of the game.

- Steven

Games online with : Phantasy Star Online Ver.2 (PAL), Star Lancer, F355 Challange

Currently playing : Phantasy Star Online Ver.2 (PAL)
pakkitman
rank 41
Posted:
Sat Apr 09, 2005 7:50 pm
quote : #23
Steven wrote:

p.s. if you want a reason to get the game just tell your parents that you want to have the only online first person shooter on the dreamcast that's if you even do online gaming Twisted Evil and tell them you can disable the violent parts of the game.

- Steven

you can't disable the violent parts of the game: shooting a guy w/ a shotgun is violent regardless if he explodes into a hundred meaty chunks. alright here's my final comment on this: if they really don't want you to play a game w/ guns, don't get it. if they just don't want you to play because of blood, get it ( you need a keyboard to turn off blood tho). if you can't get it, yes its the only online shooter out there for dc, but its online FOREVER. while the community might have dwindled a bit if you come back to the quake community in a year or two, it will still be great fun, and there still will be about 100 regulars. even with gibs and blood off tho, there's satanic symbols (that might be offensive) and in one level there is a corpse hanging off of a hook w/ blood on it regardless if you turn the blood off. hope this helps,

-pakk
rank 13
Posted:
Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:17 pm
quote : #24
Another fun game without blood?

Posted:
Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:22 pm
quote : #25
TTS wrote:
Another fun game without blood?

''lol Wink
rank 40
Posted:
Sun Apr 10, 2005 5:59 am
quote : #26
the blood option (on or off) doesnt change anything for real - its simple the fact that the maingoal of the game is killing other ppl - and all that online against real ppl.
Posted:
Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:42 am
quote : #27
Don't forget bots.
Posted:
Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:52 am
quote : #28
alright this thread is going in circles. Neutral its a matter of opinion, and this thread will go on forever...
rank 44
Posted:
Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:30 am
quote : #29
Type: PAL
u people do realise that this thread was origanaly intended so that we could come up with a reason for this guy to be able to play the game Smile
rank 13
Posted:
Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:07 pm
quote : #30
Heres a reason that you'r parents will let you buy quake. Disectory. Quake is one of the few dreamcast games that gives this vauliable educational knowlage. BECAUSE EVERYONE LOVES ORGANS!