Page Location: Home > Archive - PAL PSO > Topic
DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Thu Nov 13, 2003 6:34 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
For me it would have to be when I went one of the Japan servers that was full, thinking no one knows English there. As soon as I got there I said "you freaking rice eaters" ... then I got a reply saying "no all of us like rice" and we both laughed, I felt so dumb... did you all do anything funny online?

Last edited by DreamcastMagic on Thu Nov 13, 2003 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Thu Nov 13, 2003 6:45 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
I have a story Smile Me, grubensau, and TheMytho were in a game. Mytho needed to exchange some items with another one of his characters. He had dropped many many many items on Pioneer 2. Mytho signed offline to go get his other VMU. While we were waiting, grubensau picked up ALL of TheMytho's items, and proceeded to hide them all over P2. I started laughing histarically.

Then I guess through more boredom, grubensau started placing 1 mesata all over P2. And i mean ALL OVER P2 it was everywhere.

Then I kinda started looking around, walking......uhhhh.....where are TheMytho's Items? Gruben? WHERE ARE THEY?!?!?!?!??!?

Apparently the game couldn't handle all of those position coordinates. After so many pieces of mesata had been dropped, it began removing the first items that were dropped to P2. Which were Mytho's items.

So after a few moments of, complete insanity, and me and grubensau freaking out. In comes TheMytho, saying "hey guys! Sorry I took so long"

Me and gruben just kinda froze up, after Mytho runs back near the bank asking "hey where are my items."

It's something me, gruben and mytho still crack up about LOLOLOL. So hilarious!
Posted:
Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:27 am
quote : #3
i would say mmm whenever i start to crack jokes on people and get a kick out of it