Page 1 of 1
[UKR]DreamcastUK
unknown
Posted:
Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:37 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Hello there

I just got my Dreamcast Online the other day and I saw over 133 UK servers on Q3A the PAL version...

Each server can hold 4 players Smile so thats good news Q3A is still up and running I wanna setup a date for that next week.

Quake 3 Arena Smile FPS Classic Shooter
Posted:
Wed Nov 12, 2003 5:03 pm
quote : #2
would you mind listing all the ips for them?? Laughing
Posted:
Wed Nov 12, 2003 6:00 pm
quote : #3
hmmmm lets see i haven't got all the time in the world but I got one down for you.....

SERVER NAME: UK2 GAMES 2
ip address: 62.73.171.22:27980

I am online most nights from 9GMT time and I plat f355 and Quake 3 Arena

as i am using a 0845 number which is at the local rate untill I get my PW 3.0 to use with my BBA.......
Posted:
Wed Nov 12, 2003 7:36 pm
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
I do not believe there are 100 UK dreamcast Quake 3 servers.
Posted:
Wed Nov 12, 2003 7:49 pm
quote : #5
well I think he is right ... in part ... but im guessing only 15 or so have DC support

[UKR]DreamcastUK
unknown
Posted:
Thu Nov 13, 2003 3:46 am
quote : #6
well i tested more then a few the other night about it finds over 100+ servers I would test them all my I don't like people saying I am wrong when they don't know!
Posted:
Thu Nov 13, 2003 4:25 am
quote : #7
[UKR]DreamcastUK wrote:
well i tested more then a few the other night about it finds over 100+ servers I would test them all my I don't like people saying I am wrong when they don't know!

Yea but...your not providing any proof, you gotta provide proof. Like, if your are able to, take a digital camera photo of your tv screen showing that the game picks up over 100 Dreamcast compatible quake 3 servers. Here in the united states I can only read about 15 servers. Not even Unreal Tournament had over 100+ servers, so this is where my schepticism is coming from.

So your saying, you boot up quake 3, and it scans the list of Quake 3 games, and then displays all 100+ dreamcast quake 3 servers....in one immensly longggg end result?
Posted:
Thu Nov 13, 2003 5:11 am
quote : #8
Lord..... UK rockers info is true Smile))..... told u in past that a lot of DC UK servers are running quake..... the thing is the US version of quake game doesnt shows PAL servers (but they are on, so u need the IP 2 join PAL friends - or they meet u.... coz PAL quake scans and shows the US servers)

And..... most of the PAL servers own a very nice ping Razz)

EDIT:... forgot one thing. Remember Sega US and Sega Europe were and are different companys. Evry Sega part made theyr own money Sad ...

Do u know that PAL quake doesnt support BBA? - dont know one reason for that BS Sad

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Thu Nov 13, 2003 5:25 am
quote : #9
Wow really? PAL quake 3 doesn't support BBA? That's crazy. Are you using US copy of Quake 3?

EDIT: [UKR]DreamcastUK i believe you now, wormytheworm made a massive server ip contribution to the Q3 IP thread. Check a bunch and stuff, and they work. All i have to say is WOWOW we have a lot of servers to play on now Smile
Posted:
Thu Nov 13, 2003 12:15 pm
quote : #10
Yes now who is laughing Smile me... I got my PW3.0 disc through today and I need help setting it up...
Posted:
Fri Nov 14, 2003 9:14 am
quote : #11
UKR no one is laughing Razz and I hope u got my pm for BBA settings... hope U are sure U own BBA Model HIT 0400 or HIT 0401 Razz

evilnine
unknown
Posted:
Fri Nov 14, 2003 10:06 am
quote : #12
grubensau wrote:

Do u know that PAL quake doesnt support BBA? - dont know one reason for that BS Sad

WOAH DUDE TAHTS JUST STUPID!
Posted:
Fri Nov 14, 2003 4:46 pm
quote : #13
I am using the PAL q3A at the mo but I have now won the US one off ebay like I said in my before post I was using the US 56k modem to connect to the UK PAL servers on my PAL DC / Q3A ............ I know q3A PAL doesn't support BBA because the damm thing didn't come out in europe