Page 1 of 1
Nico0020
rank 11
Posted:
Sun Nov 16, 2003 8:23 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U
I finally got my copy of Dreamstudio from lik-sang. I have heard the site to download JP dreamstudio games is gone. Are there any other sites where i can download anyone games. I dont care if they are JP, i just need something.

DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Sun Nov 16, 2003 8:35 pm
quote : #2
Well I don't own the game, want too get it soon, but when you say download games you mean other ppl's RPG's they made ... well as of Dec. 31st 2002 the ability to trade the files online was taken offline, (must have been one werid interface with thousands of people's games to dl) ... the BB is still up and active.

The in-game site: http://dstudio.dricas.ne.jp/

The oficial PC game site (thats right its out on the PC):
http://www.nextech-corp.co.jp/dreamstudio/

As far as finding a site that has it too download will be very hard ... too bad vmu-harddrive was taken offline ... last really hope for the Dreamcast as far as file transfering ... when I get the game i could e-mail you it on ym Dreamcast, if I make one

EDIT: here is a site you can upload files too and download some vmu saves, http://speud.free.fr/subframe.html ... while DS isn't there if you uploaded it you could get a thing started their ...

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Mon Nov 17, 2003 3:56 am
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
Oddity i have this game....i will boot it up sometime in the near future and make a.....basic game...it might be unplayable but....i will jsut make anything relaly fast to test to see if these functions work.

MAN then we could have video game creation contests!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Posted:
Mon Nov 24, 2003 5:52 pm
quote : #4
currently segagagadomain.com is running a dream studio contest and the winner gets a free copy of space channel 5 part 2! Man I want ds and sc52..

aflyingcow
rank 15
Posted:
Mon Nov 24, 2003 6:26 pm
quote : #5
A contest would be interesting... but I dont think that many people here have this title. Does it have english menus to make games?

DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Mon Nov 24, 2003 6:43 pm
quote : #6
I know you can make games in Enlish, but making them appears to be hard, im not sure its cheap i think ill get it soon just ot try it out looks like fun

OrochiSonic
rank 8
Posted:
Mon Nov 24, 2003 7:50 pm
quote : #7
As far as price goes, I think it is fairly cheap. I usually see it on ebay for under 20 bucks. Think I might get it. Very Happy

DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Mon Nov 24, 2003 9:03 pm
quote : #8
don't waste your time with ebay, www.liksang.com sells it for much less, only $10

OrochiSonic
rank 8
Posted:
Tue Nov 25, 2003 5:28 am
quote : #9
yeah that's the place! Thanks for the link. Now I definetly can't turn it down. I'd buy it just for the cover art. Very cool.