Page Location: Home > Archive - General > Topic
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Mon Nov 17, 2003 7:40 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Man, this week In a few games I am gonna have to spend some SERIOUS offline gaming. Why? Because I need to school myself thats why. Anyone else feel this way a bout a few games? I wish some games you could just..go online and jsut do online and that was it. Kinda like Quake 3. But games like WWP, 4x4 EVO, and MSR, I seriously need to spend some heavy hours offline busting some serious time to school myself on all the games features so when I go online I am not throwing n00b sandwhiches at people.

Man I bet MasterChief is mad far in single player in MSR...I am barely jsut about to start my single player career. I need to get some Kudos going...hardcore LOL.

But just curious, anyone else run into this at all? This week imma be tossin some crazy hours into a variety of games offline, so when I go online, I know what I am doing. WWP I have only played online, and I wing it EVERY single game. I still havn't learned the controls of the game and run my worms in the water constantly. Its comedy though.
Posted:
Mon Nov 17, 2003 7:43 pm
quote : #2
maybe you could invent some kind of time-machine... there doesnt seem to be enough hours in the day Smile
F355 races every 20mins.. 9:00pm / 9:20pm / 9:40pm ...and so on.

http://f355.tsx.org <---F355 race reports, and championship info is posted here.
DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Mon Nov 17, 2003 8:24 pm
quote : #3
ya I feel the same way about Worms

Chris5687
unknown
Posted:
Mon Nov 17, 2003 10:54 pm
quote : #4
I feel like that on Starlancer. I get blown up what seems like every 2 seconds.

Quake it seems like that if i ever play online with people i don't know, but usually I play with people I know, and they are still building their skill too.

But I love it when (or used to love it) when a CCR n00b comes on and I own him Twisted Evil

MasterChief
rank 25
Posted:
Tue Nov 18, 2003 12:56 am
quote : #5
i put crazy practice into outtrigger in anticipation of going against nikon and grub again and actually killing one of you. but allas......

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux