TTS
rank 13
Posted:
Tue May 10, 2005 3:45 pm
quote : #31
profile : pm
I wish I actualy had a gamecrazy near me... Sad

pakkitman wrote:
Everyone wins! Mr. Green (unless your in Britain, you guys totally lose)

XD
Posted:
Tue May 10, 2005 9:09 pm
quote : #32
Ya I found this deal like last friday and i had like 70 bucks and its all gone. I bought Jet Grind Radio, NHL 2k2, Sega Smash Pack, Trickstyle and Goldeneye for N64 as well as Duke Nukem 64.

That was just on Friday(also on Friday @ebgames I picked up a boxed DC keyboard for $1.49 and Crazy Taxi for $3.99)

Ok so on to today. I decided to check some other Gamecrazys in town. I hit the mother load at one store. I got Soul Caliber, DOA 2 and Rayman 2. These didnt have cases or books but i really didnt care. I find cases and book sometime later. Gamecrazy is off there rocker. I wish i had more money. I think I'm gonna go "hooking" this weeknd. Laughing

I might be able to get some money out of my parents. Cuz I really want to find Marvel vs. Capcom and Marvel vs. SNK.
Posted:
Wed May 11, 2005 3:03 am
quote : #33
I just scored Virtua Fighter 3tb. Holy crap I love this game. I can't think of a valid excuse as to why I haven't owned this game at launch. It's beautiful. I also got Unreal Tournament. Too busy playing VF to really give that a good try. I really should though. And since I owned everything at that particular store except for the lot of DC games not worth owning [I'm broke enough as it is, like I need 102 Dalmations]... I decided to nag Frogger 2. I'm a fan of the original... how bad could it be?

Oddly enough, UT and VF3 were previously rented titles and it looked like people cleaned their discs every day with sandpaper, the cleanest disc, Frogger, was the only one that didn't run (however, VF3's history FMV can't make it past Taka. But those FMV's aren't why I love the game.). I'm going to take it either tomorrow or the day after. I wish they had Rayman 2 or Revolt.
Posted:
Wed May 11, 2005 8:02 am
quote : #34
yeah that's the weird thing about used (or occasionally new) games, i'll get the copy that doesn't have a scratch, and it won't boot but the highly scratched one will work fine... Shocked
rank 21
Posted:
Wed May 11, 2005 9:49 am
quote : #35
yeah my sonic adventure game is like totallly scratched an it still works and even worser on my saturn i have simcity which is actuallly split as in broken in the midlle of the hole and it still gets me to build cities everytime i play it .
Laughing

TTS
rank 13
Posted:
Thu May 12, 2005 5:12 pm
quote : #36
stacykeiblerfan69 wrote:
Cuz I really want to find Marvel vs. Capcom and Marvel vs. SNK.

*looks to left and right really quickly like they do in the cartoons*

*sweats nevusly*

Your going to kill me for this... but my local Rhino Games has just about EVERY CAPCOM GAME EVER MADE FOR THE DREAMCAST for sale used.[/pleasedon'tkillme]
Posted:
Fri May 13, 2005 11:11 pm
quote : #37
good for u but it does no good for me. right now im trying to get a arcade stick so i can play DOA 2 with it. Mr. Green

Last edited by keiblerfan69 on Sat May 14, 2005 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Posted:
Sat May 14, 2005 5:12 am
quote : #38
rats! my skies of arcadia stops right when I reach Valua!!!! Mad Mad Mad neway, I'll be trying another disc (which, from the looks of it, probably won't work). if that doesn't work then I'm wondering if I get 5 dollars credit or 20 dollars credit. it is strange with this sale.
rank 21
Posted:
Sat May 14, 2005 7:01 am
quote : #39
hey thats unlucky guess its best you take it back for replacement or get your money back
good luck with it Very Happy

pakkitman
rank 41
Posted:
Sat May 21, 2005 11:31 am
quote : #40
sunday is the last day..... Shocked Shocked Shocked
rank 16
Posted:
Sat May 21, 2005 1:50 pm
quote : #41
stacykeiblerfan69 wrote:
good for u but it does no good for me. right now im trying to get a arcade stick so i can play DOA 2 with it. Mr. Green

Actually, I prefer DOA with a controller. I tried it with my arcade stick but it wouldn't cut it for me. Odd.