Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Dannycas
rank 7
Posted:
Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:03 pm
quote : #46
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
ok i promise, no i guarantee you that tomorrow i will go on amazon or eb or something and order F355, and maybe starlancer. and sometime this week I'll stop using the free ISP's and go to CVS and buy a card for sprint internet access....does anyone know if those work? if noone knows then ill try it anyway since its only 5 bucks for i think 250 minutes.

Posted Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:21 pm:

as promised, i ordered F355 and it should arrive next week
Posted:
Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:37 pm
quote : #47
to the primate that lives in water: the dreamcastrpg is very much alive and a beta was released about a...few days ago? (correct me if I'm wrong). i dunno the link but just search the forums. now, get it, while i sit here, wishing i had an online dc connection... :bursts into tears:
rank 7
Posted:
Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:37 pm
quote : #48
ok f355 is here...anyone up for a race, ill go to the ones on tues and thurs.
Posted:
Wed May 25, 2005 8:26 pm
quote : #49
well, I am just glad SOMEONE picked up the ball and made a decent website for Dreamcast online. as the originator of DCOG, I lacked the time or talent to do more than manually test all the online games and produce an accurate list. it was a labor of love and paid off greatly rallying people together who still played Dreamcast online. here's one of the first recorded pages from back in 02
http://web.archive.org/web/20021229085531/http://dcog.netfirms.com/ WOOHOO!!!
I've since moved on to GC and the nonstop barrage of free online demo games, but we still play DC multiplayer on the projector every month!

it's great to know OC is thriving and I no longer have to keep testing all the games!!! Very Happy

Keep up the great work lordnikon! It's much appriciated

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Wed May 25, 2005 8:45 pm
quote : #50
Hehe sup wwjd. Man I literally almost burst into tears right now that you posted that link from the web archive. Just seeing the words outtrigger..and yes....omg Crying or Very sad Miss that game so much. (also is it just me or are the words Dreamcast Online Gaming...ENORMOUS. Wonder if my browser is wigging out.)

And thanks for the support wwjd. I often stare at this site like its not even mine. I have a hard time coming to grips with how far this website has come. Especially since I have been making some startling research, that may bring some games back.

Speaking of game research being stressfull, check this list out if you want to get an instant headache Laughing

Thanks again for the kind words. It's greatly appreciated Smile
Posted:
Thu May 26, 2005 8:48 am
quote : #51
Type: PAL
Quote:
yes ChuChu Rocket puzzle Ind usa/eu/jap enter any email address into browser to play

does that actually work?
rank 87
Posted:
Thu May 26, 2005 9:51 am
quote : #52
mcmonkey wrote:
Quote:
yes ChuChu Rocket puzzle Ind usa/eu/jap enter any email address into browser to play

does that actually work?

At the time that game required you to have a working email address in isp config in order to access the games servers. Just having an email addy in the config doesn't give the game online gaming capabilites, all it did was give you the proper requirements to access sega's servers.
Posted:
Thu May 26, 2005 7:35 pm
quote : #53
yea that page is three years outdated. *reminisce* Sad
rank 3
Posted:
Sun May 29, 2005 1:23 pm
quote : #54
lordnikon wrote:
Hehe sup wwjd. Man I literally almost burst into tears right now that you posted that link from the web archive. Just seeing the words outtrigger..and yes....omg Crying or Very sad Miss that game so much. (also is it just me or are the words Dreamcast Online Gaming...ENORMOUS. Wonder if my browser is wigging out.)

And thanks for the support wwjd. I often stare at this site like its not even mine. I have a hard time coming to grips with how far this website has come. Especially since I have been making some startling research, that may bring some games back.

Speaking of game research being stressfull, check this list out if you want to get an instant headache Laughing

Thanks again for the kind words. It's greatly appreciated Smile

WOW! PS2 IS doing okay online isn't it?? Craziness. Any of those online games ANY fun at all? Never really wanted a PS2, but.... Wink

I noticed that ARCHIVE page had huge lettering in Firebird but not IE. Oh well

TheMytho
rank 28
Posted:
Sun May 29, 2005 4:11 pm
quote : #55
WWJD wrote:
WOW! PS2 IS doing okay online isn't it?? Craziness. Any of those online games ANY fun at all? Never really wanted a PS2, but.... Wink

Oh yeah, you betcha. Most any online game is worth the right price.

-Mytho

Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Sun May 29, 2005 4:20 pm
quote : #56
Type: Pal
Hi WWJD, please check your private messages on this site. Just a note in case you dont cus I sent you one.

Laters