Page 1 of 1
NibelheimPromise
rank 11
Posted:
Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:10 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
I was just playing this game a couple of minutes ago and forgot how genuinely fun that game is... Has anyone else played it?
Posted:
Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:40 am
quote : #2
Yes. It's pretty good. Though the tracks are hard to follow unless you memorize the course. And the AI is a bitch. Cheap ass bastards.
Posted:
Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:41 am
quote : #3
definatly one of the better cart racers out there. also check out 'looney toons space race'. the cell shaded graphics look equally good.

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:52 am
quote : #4
glad someone decided to mention this classic title, i have had it since it came out, me and a friend used to adore this game, dick dastardly is soo feckin funny, i love pissin him off so he starts yelling its just superb and all the weapons work really well, i love dastardlies vehicle, the propeller weapon is really cool for crossing water bits that slow you down. i especially love the battle section. we spent hours on this game stayed on it till the early hours, great days.
Posted:
Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:40 am
quote : #5
Wacky Races is a fun cell shaded racer. A friend had it and I played it quite a bit in the past and loved it. I just found a like new copy at a CD Trader for $10, so I snatched it up.

I forgot how entertaining it was. I play a lot of Looney Tunes Space Race, which is a blast, but Wacky Races is a lot of fun and well worth a try.

How are my little crackers doing today?