Page Location: Home > Quake III Arena > Topic
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Gareth.de
unknown
Posted:
Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:10 am
quote : #46
profile : pm
Ordered an NTSC version of Q3A. Already have a keyboard and mouse from long ago... roXor!

NibelheimPromise
rank 11
Posted:
Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:39 am
quote : #47
Type: NTSC-U/C
Great to hear gareth! We're looking forward to having you part of the League!
Posted:
Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:15 am
quote : #48
I wanna join!!! Is it 2 late?
Posted:
Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:44 am
quote : #49
no way is it ever late , it would be great to have you playing as well come this wednesday .1 more player will definetly make it the more fun so join up texas

Unerd_01
rank 7
Posted:
Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:54 am
quote : #50
Type: PAL
Damn right! Saturday was ace and the more the merrier! Cant wait to see this league progress, will be great to see seasons and knock out competitions implemented once its all has established itself!! ACE See you on there texas!

NibelheimPromise
rank 11
Posted:
Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:40 am
quote : #51
Hell yeah Texas - you can join up! It's never too late like Charmed said. The more people we have, the more competition we have. And the more competition we have, the more fun we have. ^_^ So, I believe there is a team of 3 right now, so I'll pair you up with one of the extra members of that team.

And unerd said it best: "the more the merrier! Cant wait to see this league progress, will be great to see seasons and knock out competitions implemented once its all has established itself!! ACE See you on there texas!"[/i]
Posted:
Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:38 pm
quote : #52
Kool! I was wondering how i signed up i went to the webpage but couldnt find a place to sign up, i might have overlooked it.... My tag is under my post for Quake3. Also how does this work and who will I be paired up with?
Posted:
Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:26 pm
quote : #53
you don't really need to sign up anywhere specific, as long as you tell me I'll put you on a team here... which I'm about to do now.

Posted Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:28 pm:

Alright I just added you to a team hatecrime... you'll be paired with khallil.

Also, who all will be at tomorrow night's open invitational?

I posted a challenge [for any team to accept] for a match this coming Saturday. so if you want a match, PM your partner, and then respond back to my open challenge topic on the game organization board.
Posted:
Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:25 pm
quote : #54
it sux that i can only go online with my dc 12:00am-6:00am ohio eastern time cause id love to join but i cant cause it will tie up the phone line

NibelheimPromise
rank 11
Posted:
Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:56 pm
quote : #55
well if you want madmaxx, I'll gladly meet up with you around 12 a.m. and we can go onto one of the brazilian servers and play... they usually have bots on their servers if actual people aren't playing...

Nevertheless, what happened tonight at the open invitational match? charmed and I couldn't make it Sad I actually showed up about 9:45 GMT0 but the room was full, so I'm assuming two teams played each other? if so what went down?
Posted:
Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:49 pm
quote : #56
Oh ok sounds like a good deal. Hope i dont miss the invitational meeting ill try to find you guys. Ill look around the schedule or the site and see if i can figure out the time lol Hopefully i wont be going to jail this weekend which i just found out i had some warrants from 1999 but i just went to jail in 2005? How did they release me and now i have warrants from 99'? Dallas County Judicial System i guess... But i wont be in for long at most a couple days so try to bare with me.