Topic: VMU

Page 1 of 1
-=Pennywise=-
rank 9
Posted:
Sat Nov 22, 2003 4:36 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
OK i ordered PSO ver.2 and it should arrive on moday or tuesday!! I do not hav DC connected to the internet so how can i get the extra quests? Can i connect my VMU to the PC?
Posted:
Sat Nov 22, 2003 4:46 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
-=Pennywise=- wrote:
OK i ordered PSO ver.2 and it should arrive on moday or tuesday!! I do not hav DC connected to the internet so how can i get the extra quests? Can i connect my VMU to the PC?

Yes, but you need a Nexus compatible VMU and link cable. Which can be purchased from playasia.com and lik-sang.com

This will enable you to hook your VMU up to your computer and transfer the files from your PC to your VMU.

(Also PSO v2 download quests will be up on the site shortly.)
Posted:
Sat Nov 22, 2003 9:31 am
quote : #3
[quote="lordnikon"]
-=Pennywise=- wrote:
(Also PSO v2 download quests will be up on the site shortly.)

Thanks to me Very Happy lol, but also just to tell you, you can give me a game name and I can get you the site to download them from lord to post here, if only they had released FB in Japan then the site and its huge section of downloadable content would be up. ill pm you with some more info ... doing some research on other games...

on a completely different topic, did you know in Japan they released a Dreamcast game in early 2002 called Bomber He He were you are hired to blow up buildings as a job, sounds really cool I might get it

aflyingcow
rank 15
Posted:
Sat Nov 22, 2003 12:30 pm
quote : #4
Pirating sucks.

Isnt that game like the game released for the N64 when it debuted.. something demolition or destruction.. I forgot.

DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Sat Nov 22, 2003 12:32 pm
quote : #5
aflyingcow wrote:
Pirating sucks..

What are you talking about?

Tao
rank 15
Posted:
Sat Nov 22, 2003 1:10 pm
quote : #6
DCMagic, I've heard from multiple sources that Bomber Hehhe! (title) is almost unplayable without the knowledge of the Japanese language. It's basically a destruction sim--you place bombs around the city (or use tanks) to destroy target buildings and stuff like that. it looks actually pretty damn cool, but it'll run you at least 60 bucks new (I've looked into it).
If you're looking for it though, you can get it here
Posted:
Sat Nov 22, 2003 3:13 pm
quote : #7
that sucks