Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:12 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: Pal
Just bought it now on Ebay Smile Smile Evil or Very Mad

Had to buy it from international seller Sad so may take a while but Im gonna pay right away to speed things up as soon as I get the postage total. Only other auction was already bid on by Charmed, didnt wann outbid ya m8.

Laters
Posted:
Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:21 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Hahaha this is awsome :] Bet you never thought you would be scrambling on a Friday in June to pick up another online game did you? Feels good don't it?

Soon as I get money I will be doing the same lol Razz I have a backup at the moment atleast so I can try it out.

Good times Smile
Posted:
Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:19 am
quote : #3
Glad you got it m8...look forward to playing you and enjoying our reward... Twisted Evil

Yeah I bet ebay is pretty hot with bids and Buy it nows at the moment, the value of maximum pool, just went up Laughing glad I bought this game some time ago now Very Happy . Yeah, lord it certainly does feel good, im still in shock that it actually happened...I mean I thought it had a good chance of happening otherwise I wouldn't have gone on about it, but now that it has actually come to a close with a game back online, and a very busy game at that (the busiest DC online game) I simply cannot believe it...anyway, hope you get your copy to soon lord.

Cheers, Craig

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer
4x4 Evo = Segadreamcaster

Visit the NEW Saturn netlink league www.saturnleague.com
Dreamcast â„¢
rank 39
Posted:
Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:41 am
quote : #4
Yeah, I've had my copy for a while now too, and just really started getting into it. This find couldn't have come at a better time. While Brad or Jim are both good players, they're both lacking a bit in their communication skills. Very Happy

- Dreamcast ™

segadreamcaster
rank 37
Posted:
Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:54 am
quote : #5
Dreamcast ™ wrote:
Yeah, I've had my copy for a while now too, and just really started getting into it. This find couldn't have come at a better time. While Brad or Jim are both good players, they're both lacking a bit in their communication skills. Very Happy

- Dreamcast ™

I have to admit, despite the fact that I have had the game for quite some time, on PC and DC and have gone on like mad about finding this save etc...I have barely played it all...lol. Well im sure thats all gonna change now, definatelly a case of less work more play in this case. Over the last week I have been receiving PM's left right and centre people asking me for info and various things, its been mad.....so its time to play. I can certainly say I have had a taste of how lordnikon must feel now when it comes to all the work involved, literally a taste, what he goes through must be 10 times worse, so fair play lord..keep up the good work but don't kill yourself in the process Laughing

Cheers, Craig

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer
4x4 Evo = Segadreamcaster

Visit the NEW Saturn netlink league www.saturnleague.com
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:17 am
quote : #6
segadreamcaster wrote:
I have to admit, despite the fact that I have had the game for quite some time, on PC and DC and have gone on like mad about finding this save etc...I have barely played it all...lol.

Haha you have no idea how true this is for me. Like I run the OC Quake 3 Servers but have barely had a chance to play on them much. Laughing

segadreamcaster wrote:
Well im sure thats all gonna change now, definatelly a case of less work more play in this case.

Yea its awsome when your work pays off and then you can enjoy the fruits of your labor.

segadreamcaster wrote:
Over the last week I have been receiving PM's left right and centre people asking me for info and various things, its been mad.....so its time to play. I can certainly say I have had a taste of how lordnikon must feel now when it comes to all the work involved, literally a taste, what he goes through must be 10 times worse, so fair play lord..keep up the good work but don't kill yourself in the process Laughing

Yea it is 20 times worse, but hey it is such a good feeling when I see others able to take care of things. It is one less thing on the to do list, which means I can concentrate on the other tasks Cool
Posted:
Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:26 am
quote : #7
hey thanks blast that really nice of you Im hoping of winning it too guess am I in for a big batlle eh , I must be delussional if i think im winning but hey Im an optimistic for life?
the game must be so cool I never played a game of pool but in real life Im quite the pro playing with it , well when playing with friends . Pool its good makes you feel relaxed and takes some strategy to play so the game must be amazing offline or online .

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:36 am
quote : #8
I suck at pool in real life. I was at some drum n bass gathering a few years ago, with some beer drinking dudes, and they kept insisting I play with them. I knocked some crap over and missed the ball so many times. This isn't really because I am not capable of playing real life pool, its just that I never play it ever! Hehehe....so to say I was 'rusty' would be an understatement. I just told people "hey I warned you, I suck..."

Kontact was there, luckily he was somewhere else so he didn't get to see how bad it was. Laughing
Posted:
Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:40 am
quote : #9
lordnikon wrote:

Soon as I get money I will be doing the same lol Razz I have a backup at the moment atleast so I can try it out.

Good times Smile

I have a "Backup" Copy coming right now Mr. Green I have 0 dollars and 0 cents so, i have to earn a little money before i can order a copy. Unless my local EB, which has more DC games than anywhere else around here, has a copy of it. Im going tonight, if they have a few more copies, ill pick up a few and sell them on here for whatever i pay for them.
rank 21
Posted:
Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:00 am
quote : #10
1of all Im good at playing pool but not enough to win and all that too , what i think when i lose is that im having fun and thats what matter and hey that so cool of you to sell copies here for us if you get some , thanks dwachill Smile

Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:26 pm
quote : #11
lordnikon wrote:
Hahaha this is awsome :] Bet you never thought you would be scrambling on a Friday in June to pick up another online game did you? Feels good don't it?

Good times Smile

Yeh you hit the nail on the head there, I was gonna make a post about this but you more or less coverd it. Ive been taken back what must be 4 years? in time. Im sat at home waiting for a new DC online game to arrive. NEW online game, it seems wierd to say. I also cant seem to come to grips with other sentances like " my online games collection is not complete " its years since Ive been able to say that. ITs taken me back to the day and its good to be here and have other people around who are also in the same situation.

Ive also been getting a bit of extra PM traffic, I almost feel popular lol.

Laters
Posted:
Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:08 am
quote : #12
i take it this game didnt come out in the eu did it? im gonna have to look out for this one when i get paid.
Posted:
Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:05 pm
quote : #13
NO its an NTSC release only

MInes now all payed for and should be shipped soon I hope. Anyone got any clue how long it normaly takes USA to UK, Ive never counted the days before.

Laters
Posted:
Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:24 pm
quote : #14
Well, I had my copy shipped in to my local Game X-Change, downloaded the saves and I've played one game online already. What servers are you guys mainly playing on?

Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:31 pm
quote : #15
Whoo hoo mine arrived today, probably be online tommorow.

Laters