1, 2, 3  Next
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:38 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Hello everyone. No long post yet, but this is news that just cannot wait. Full details will be coming in the next few days. Here are the cold hard facts. Starlancer is now online forever. The master server has been emulated, and I have tested it and it works. I have been able to create a game in the list, chat, exit the game, and then go back to the master list. I repeat... STARLANCER IS ONLINE FOREVER. This one is for you Mertens! Cool

Last edited by lordnikon on Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Posted:
Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:41 pm
quote : #2
Excellent news lord, can't say I play this game at the moment in fact I have only played a couple of times, but brilliant news....well done Smile Certainly looking like one hell of a day for Dreamcast online...wicked Wink

Cheers, Craig

Last edited by segadreamcaster on Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer
4x4 Evo = Segadreamcaster

Visit the NEW Saturn netlink league www.saturnleague.com
Unerd_01
rank 7
Posted:
Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:41 pm
quote : #3
Type: PAL
Very Happy

what a day!!! i cant believe this, i bet i wake up tomorrow and realise it was a bloody dream! Top stuff Nikon

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:43 pm
quote : #4
Yea, it sure is incredible and I can't believe it either. Who knows SegaDreamcaster....in a few weeks you might even be knocking over some pins....or turning and fitting blocks in rows of 4. Wink

(....oooohhhhhhhh thats right...nikon went there....)
Posted:
Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:46 pm
quote : #5
lordnikon wrote:
Yea, it sure is incredible and I can't believe it either. Who knows SegaDreamcaster....in a few weeks you might even be knocking over some pins....or turning and fitting blocks in rows of 4. Wink

Don't tease me...ahhhhh, I have to say I love that game, well you know that yourself, blast and I played that game to death when the PAL console patch came out....great times...hmm the hints

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:51 pm
quote : #6
segadreamcaster wrote:
lordnikon wrote:

Don't tease me...ahhhhh, I have to say I love that game, well you know that yourself, blast and I played that game to death when the PAL console patch came out....great times...hmm the hints

You know I wouldn't tease you unless I was dead serious :] And you know I don't drop info unless its near solid.
Posted:
Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:54 pm
quote : #7
Yeah I know m8...which is why (funily enough) after I read that message, I made a purchase on ebay...hmm I wonder what it could be? Razz worth getting anyway so it doesnt matter whatever.

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer

gRimGrAvY014
rank 27
Posted:
Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:01 pm
quote : #8
This is awsome news now I will for sure buy this game.

Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:08 pm
quote : #9
Type: Pal
lordnikon wrote:

NO NO NO NO NO, I have a pentium 1 166mhz PC I can keep up with the post count as it is without you dropping in little things like that Evil or Very Mad BLOODY NICE WORK WITH STARLANCER BTW. I havent been the games biggest fan but at least now I can take my time and not have to worry.

Segadreamcaster a note with referance to the pins ... the score was mine, I liked it, I reveled in it, I lost it .... devistation ... rebirth? ... hope?, it will be mine again MWaahahahahahahahahahaha.

As for neatly storing blocks, I bought this once already but it was the wrong disk in the box, it was a previous version. Best go look again. Please no more Mr. Green I have only a limited supply of £££.

Laters
Posted:
Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:12 pm
quote : #10
Quote:
NO NO NO NO NO, I have a pentium 1 166mhz PC I can keep up with the post count as it is without you dropping in little things like that Evil or Very Mad BLOODY NICE WORK WITH STARLANCER BTW. I havent been the games biggest fan but at least now I can take my time and not have to worry.

Segadreamcaster a note with referance to the pins ... the score was mine, I liked it, I reveled in it, I lost it .... devistation ... rebirth? ... hope?, it will be mine again MWaahahahahahahahahahaha.

As for neatly storing blocks, I bought this once already but it was the wrong disk in the box, it was a previous version. Best go look again. Please no more Mr. Green I have only a limited supply of £££.

Laters

No, you would never be able to take my ultimate online score, it would never happen Twisted Evil ....uhh actually do you have to work on that one lord....lmao

So Blast, you have just bough Max pool, you may have to buy another very soon and you still have the Saturn Netlink to sort out...lol...pull yer finger out man....lol....J/K

Cheers, Craig

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:16 pm
quote : #11
"OnlineConsoles.com - Bankrupting gamers since 2003" Laughing
Posted:
Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:19 pm
quote : #12
Type: Pal
So true but I guess that is good Smile

Im sat here now reading posts as they update Smile and life is good and hopeful and everything is so great and nothing can go wrong and then I look down and ... I have my pyjama bottoms on inside out, typical.

Laters
Posted:
Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:20 pm
quote : #13
lordnikon wrote:
"OnlineConsoles.com - Bankrupting gamers since 2003" Laughing

lmao...well one thing is for sure if Onlinconsoles were to continue like it has today we would all be begging on the streets in no time for the extra cash...lol

seriously though, I just love the atmosphere on this forum tonight...we are all positively alight with excitement with todays events..I mean wow Shocked

Cheers, Craig

Quote:
So true but I guess that is good

Im sat here now reading posts as they update and life is good and hopeful and everything is so great and nothing can go wrong and then I look down and ... I have my pyjama bottoms on inside out, typical.

Laters

Lmao again Mr. Green

Last edited by segadreamcaster on Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer

Unerd_01
rank 7
Posted:
Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:20 pm
quote : #14
Type: PAL
Blast wrote:
So true but I guess that is good Smile

Im sat here now reading posts as they update Smile and life is good and hopeful and everything is so great and nothing can go wrong and then I look down and ... I have my pyjama bottoms on inside out, typical.

Laters

Lol!!!! im doing exactly the same, this is just an awesome day, hell my pj's are hanging out the window in recognition of a special day Shocked

charmed_699
rank 21
Posted:
Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:24 pm
quote : #15
wow glad to see you all so happy instead of really gloomy and such . this is truly a move that will make me want to pick up starlancer and try to find a way to play my good old dc online games through dial up
thanks everyone for such cool news which just make thsi really hot weekend all the better and ps sinc ewere on it i aint wearing pijama bottoms more of shorts and not at all inside out lol only a joke since we seem to be in that mood today