rank 37
Posted:
Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:25 am
quote : #106
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Chris5687 wrote:

Quote:
crazy how long things go unnoticed. its not often we get to say a game is <i>added</i> ont he list. nikon definitely needs to make a news post on this.

Yeah it is really, but at least it was noticed in the end Very Happy

Yeah, I have to say I am looking forward to that news post, but not as much as I was looking forward to seeing the updated online games (which all looks really good by the way lord Smile ), But he is busy with everything at the moment...everything seems to be happening at the same time, so I can certainly imagine him running about like a headless chicken at the moment...

Cheers, Craig

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer
4x4 Evo = Segadreamcaster

Visit the NEW Saturn netlink league www.saturnleague.com
maddmaxx
rank 11
Posted:
Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:40 am
quote : #107
yea nikon is a buisy bee working on stuff i can imagine what his sceduel is like lol

Chile
rank 30
Posted:
Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:08 pm
quote : #108
Question is, will Maximum Pool get its own board eventually down the road, as well as the other possible games that nikon has named?
rank 7
Posted:
Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:30 am
quote : #109
Just to make it as easy as possible to get the save, I've hosted it on my site with links to the save on both the Front Page and the VMU Saves section. You can download it directly to your Dreamcast, or you can grab it with your PC.
I'll be uploading a short guide on how to convert your own save for online play as soon as I get time.

http://www.psilocybindreams.com

-Ex
Posted:
Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:21 am
quote : #110
hey thanks so much for the save will help me loads once i get the games and wish you all the best and everything sijce I read all about what happened to you so hope youre much better and thanka again for the save

segadreamcaster
rank 37
Posted:
Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:05 am
quote : #111
Chile wrote:
Question is, will Maximum Pool get its own board eventually down the road, as well as the other possible games that nikon has named?

Yeah I certainly hope it gets its own board...would also be nice to see that Cool

Amazing really, I started this thread at about this time last week (last Monday) so in those 7 DAYS!!! look what has happened:

* Maximum pool save created to put maximum pool back online.

* News of the fact has traveled around the various forums and websites and already many people in the Dreamcast community know the game is back online

* Starlancer is now online forever

* Two more games are looking promising

What more could we (realistically) wish for really?....its been an amazing week.... Twisted Evil

Cheers, Craig

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer

U-235
rank 18
Posted:
Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:50 am
quote : #112
Yeah, it's been a great week for us. Well, personally I'm hoping Nokia goes bankrupt and we get use of SNAP but I know that's not going to happen. Sad Are the other DC online forums as big as this one? This is the first/only one I read and post on.

U-235

Chile
rank 30
Posted:
Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:37 am
quote : #113
U-235 wrote:
Yeah, it's been a great week for us. Well, personally I'm hoping Nokia goes bankrupt and we get use of SNAP but I know that's not going to happen. Sad Are the other DC online forums as big as this one? This is the first/only one I read and post on.

U-235

dcemu.uk I believe, and dcemulation.com

But segadreamcaster, it seems you have the power to start a thread that gets results! Think of another probable dc online game and start a thread about it. Who knows?!?!
rank 37
Posted:
Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:42 am
quote : #114
Chile wrote:

Quote:
But segadreamcaster, it seems you have the power to start a thread that gets results! Think of another probable dc online game and start a thread about it. Who knows?!?!

Well, it was probably more luck than anything plus maximum pool was quite a different situation compared to the other offline games, but Blast and I are talking about something at the moment...won't say anymore, but another thread "might" be coming at some point...not just yet though, trying to recover from this one first Laughing

Cheers, Craig

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer

nintendo_DS
rank 21
Posted:
Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:29 pm
quote : #115
just in case anything happens to any of us, I suggest we all save the VMU file to our PC's so that later, if need be, at least one of us can pull it up from our hard drives and post it back on the net.

oh, and Nikon, you should prolly put this save on OC as well...

jus trying to be helpful Mr. Green
...look around and ask yourself if there's anyone better qualified...at that point in time. If...'yes,' ask them to accept command, and do everything you can... If...'no,' ...then take your best shot. That's all any of us can do.
DRBagabundo
rank 15
Posted:
Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:23 pm
quote : #116
I have a feeling someone is starting a thread for...Unreal Tournament....Outtrigger....ChuChu Rocket.....Ooga Booga....who knows....
rank 9
Posted:
Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:41 pm
quote : #117
Thanks for all those involved with details of this game. I did look around, all I found was a missing sock, a T-Shirt with Tina written on it and a artificial leg I thought I lost a few months ago. (I counted my legs, two of em)

Luckily it was Tina's leg, I wrapped it up in the T Shirt, chucked it out the cat flap.

Kizzy
(Who the f##k is Tina?)

Excalibur007
rank 7
Posted:
Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:12 pm
quote : #118
Kizzy wrote:
Thanks for all those involved with details of this game. I did look around, all I found was a missing sock, a T-Shirt with Tina written on it and a artificial leg I thought I lost a few months ago. (I counted my legs, two of em)

That's strange... when I count my legs, I count 3. Confused
Posted:
Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:00 am
quote : #119
Excalibur007 wrote:
Kizzy wrote:

That's strange... when I count my legs, I count 3. Confused

ah you must be mistaken. THAT has to be your..... "kickstand"
rank 43
Posted:
Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:23 am
quote : #120
Type: Pal
DRBagabundo wrote:
I have a feeling someone is starting a thread for...Unreal Tournament....Outtrigger....ChuChu Rocket.....Ooga Booga....who knows....

Outtrigger and Ooga booga highly unlikely they ran on Snap which has been sold to Nokia. Some work is being done on Jap Chu chu and a lot has been done on UT but no results so far.#

Laters