Page Location: Home > Maximum Pool > Topic
Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
charmed_699
rank 21
Posted:
Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:44 am
quote : #121
profile : pm
oh man you gusy totally get me with the jokes , yeah would be so fantastic if anything else came up too , never know who might be discussing about it juts now in the other side of the worls or something like it

Kizzy
rank 9
Posted:
Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:41 am
quote : #122
I am really looking forward to getting this game and playing online! Seriously good job done by all involved!

Now to buy the game!

Kizzy

segadreamcaster
rank 37
Posted:
Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:56 am
quote : #123
Type: NTSC-U/C
nintendo_DS wrote:
just in case anything happens to any of us, I suggest we all save the VMU file to our PC's so that later, if need be, at least one of us can pull it up from our hard drives and post it back on the net.

oh, and Nikon, you should prolly put this save on OC as well...

jus trying to be helpful Mr. Green

Well, I can't really see the file going missing again and even if it did we have the info to make a save file oursleves now so it should hopefully never be a problem. I do agree with the file being hosted here though...any plans on that Lord..and the news post actually...been a while now?

Cheers, Craig

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer
4x4 Evo = Segadreamcaster

Visit the NEW Saturn netlink league www.saturnleague.com
charmed_699
rank 21
Posted:
Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:05 am
quote : #124
oh my god im at home after watching batman begins had a lot of packages to open and guess what ?
! of them maximum pool and it looks so new and shiny now to try it offline bet some mates will like playing pool here better than the real since were all beginners
so yeah great movie followed by a pleasant surprise . Im thinking too much good stuff happening to me I think I might die in 10 days or something , guess i better enjoy it all and that was a joke by the way not some cult im in lol see you all later
im playing some pool Laughing

maddmaxx
rank 11
Posted:
Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:15 am
quote : #125
good u finaly got the game i hope u enjoy it it is fun to play

segadreamcaster
rank 37
Posted:
Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:48 am
quote : #126
charmed_699 wrote:
oh my god im at home after watching batman begins had a lot of packages to open and guess what ?
! of them maximum pool and it looks so new and shiny now to try it offline bet some mates will like playing pool here better than the real since were all beginners
so yeah great movie followed by a pleasant surprise . Im thinking too much good stuff happening to me I think I might die in 10 days or something , guess i better enjoy it all and that was a joke by the way not some cult im in lol see you all later
im playing some pool Laughing

Cool, glad you have your copy now...perhaps see you online some time...well when I start playing online myself anyway..lol

Cheers, Craig

PS: Charmed, please keep that avatar....You really couldnt change it for anything better and it gives us all something nice to look at Very Happy

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer

nintendo_DS
rank 21
Posted:
Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:02 am
quote : #127
I agree wholeheartedly Mr. Green KEEP IT!
...look around and ask yourself if there's anyone better qualified...at that point in time. If...'yes,' ask them to accept command, and do everything you can... If...'no,' ...then take your best shot. That's all any of us can do.
segadreamcaster
rank 37
Posted:
Sun Jun 26, 2005 5:20 am
quote : #128
nintendo_DS wrote:
I agree wholeheartedly Mr. Green KEEP IT!

Whats this another charmed fan at OC? we could start a club...lol

Great to see an update about the news post for maximum pool on the main page....we know your busy lord so don't worry about it too much Smile

Cheers, Craig

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer

pakkitman
rank 41
Posted:
Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:50 pm
quote : #129
Got it! Picked it up for 10 smackers at J&L Trading in New York. BTW, if you're ever in NYC you NEED to go here. It has some pretty insane prices. I went in pretty happy and then I saw it: Trizeal for 45 bucks SEALED. I had 40 dollars. Two twenties have never looked so ugly in my life! They also had Ikaruga for 55 dollars and Headhunter for 25, all great deals. I already own Headhunter, so I got Maximum Pool and a VMU (for my fourth controller *finally*). Now that Nikon's told me how to get browse the web with the JGR browser, I should be online before the end of the week! See you soon!
rank 43
Posted:
Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:20 am
quote : #130
Type: Pal
Nice one hope we will see you online sometime soon.

Laters
Posted:
Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:15 pm
quote : #131
pakkitman wrote:
Got it! Picked it up for 10 smackers at J&L Trading in New York. BTW, if you're ever in NYC you NEED to go here. It has some pretty insane prices. I went in pretty happy and then I saw it: Trizeal for 45 bucks SEALED. I had 40 dollars. Two twenties have never looked so ugly in my life! They also had Ikaruga for 55 dollars and Headhunter for 25, all great deals. I already own Headhunter, so I got Maximum Pool and a VMU (for my fourth controller *finally*). Now that Nikon's told me how to get browse the web with the JGR browser, I should be online before the end of the week! See you soon!

Yeah, great to see another DCer has it now...the more dreamcasters we can get on the servers the better...lets show those PC players who's boss Razz

Cheers, Craig

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer

nintendo_DS
rank 21
Posted:
Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:45 pm
quote : #132
I'm working on getting it, all I have to do is find it. Wink
...look around and ask yourself if there's anyone better qualified...at that point in time. If...'yes,' ask them to accept command, and do everything you can... If...'no,' ...then take your best shot. That's all any of us can do.
pakkitman
rank 41
Posted:
Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:35 pm
quote : #133
I've played against people 4 times now and I'm not half bad considering I'm aiming with that darned d-pad. The servers are PACKED, refreshing since on Starlancer and QIIIA I had to wait for people to show. Haven't met a DCer yet, but plenty of nice guys despite the asses that hang around the chatroom and don't even play much(varied too! of the four games I played an american, a brazilian, a chinese, and a japanese). The internet interface is pretty lame and inconsistant, but it gets the job done. I haven't lost in a series yet, tying once and winning 3 times. My preferred games are 8 and 9 ball. See you all on the green! Mr. Green

PS: How the hell do you jump the ball?
rank 43
Posted:
Wed Jul 06, 2005 7:48 pm
quote : #134
Type: Pal
pakkitman wrote:
I've played against people 4 times now and I'm not half bad considering I'm aiming with that darned d-pad. The servers are PACKED, refreshing since on Starlancer and QIIIA I had to wait for people to show. Haven't met a DCer yet, but plenty of nice guys despite the asses that hang around the chatroom and don't even play much(varied too! of the four games I played an american, a brazilian, a chinese, and a japanese). The internet interface is pretty lame and inconsistant, but it gets the job done. I haven't lost in a series yet, tying once and winning 3 times. My preferred games are 8 and 9 ball. See you all on the green! Mr. Green

PS: How the hell do you jump the ball?

I dunno but | think were all aiming with the D pad right ? Is the PC version any eaiser? maybe it is Im not sure.

The server appears to be full of assholes. On the few occasions Ive satyed on after Segadreamcaster has left Ive never met anyone decent 99% seem to assholes talking crap.

To jump the ball go to cue ball then move the little dot on the white ball in the top right corner down towards the bottom and press A to set it. NOw just hit the ball hard, if you put it low enuf it will jump. Warning its a foul shot in most games ... even in games where its not a foul shot lol.

Laters
Posted:
Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:41 pm
quote : #135
Blast wrote:
[press A to set it.

THAT's what I was missing. Anyway, I've been luckier I guess when it comes to games. The assholes haven't played me yet, I've played only decent people looking for a game and not for pussy ( Rolling Eyes ).