Page Location: Home > Archive - PAL PSO > Topic
hasky
rank 2
Posted:
Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:57 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
do i need a pal version of phantasy star online v.2.0?? or can i go online with an american version of the game? i was wondering that. thanks in advance

Achan
rank 1
Posted:
Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:14 am
quote : #2
Yes you need the PAL-version, there. If you plan on going online on the official servers.
Posted:
Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:41 am
quote : #3
yeah hurry go on ebay uk and theres a few beign sold then when you get it tell me to help you gte pso serial codes if its used

fallout
rank 16
Posted:
Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:07 pm
quote : #4
Type: PAL
hasky wrote:
meseta wrote:
THE SEARCH BUTTON AND FAQ ARE YOUR FRIENDS.

Shocked sorry but i dont see any button that says search. Sad

Yeah it's not easy to find

It's on the right top of the message board

http://dreamcast.onlineconsoles.com/phpBB2/search.php

-
nintendo_DS
rank 21
Posted:
Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:10 pm
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
I think if I were you, I would wait until we find out what is going on with the servers, you could follow along too in the EU servers down? post. Crying or Very sad
...look around and ask yourself if there's anyone better qualified...at that point in time. If...'yes,' ask them to accept command, and do everything you can... If...'no,' ...then take your best shot. That's all any of us can do.
meseta
unknown
Posted:
Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:20 pm
quote : #6
BTW here are some copies of PSO ver. 2 going for a REALLY good price.

http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=35100&item=5193802795&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

The hope is the gateway to the server will be restored soon...seeing as the EU ships are still up, which is a good sign,a nd also that this did happen before ...for nto as long, but for a day or so.
Posted:
Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:23 pm
quote : #7
whoa im impressed that quite some find and really cheap and everythign .
I say if there ever was a best chance of getting the game cheap it would be this its a buy it now !
nice finding meseta congratulations on it boy i should take you baragin hutning with me
so tha makes me just say anyone interested go for it cos its a cool deal Surprised

andyhumar
rank 7
Posted:
Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:45 pm
quote : #8
Hasky, I wouldnt buy anything just yet, wait and see what happens with the servers first, although as someone said the ships still being there is a good sign, just hope access is restored soon.

Also, on ebay there is a, I believe it is called "planetweb" web browser for dreamcast including a dreamcast with 56k modem on ebay at the moment. Well it was there yesterday. It is located in the US, anyone know if a US disc and console will work in the UK?

hasky
rank 2
Posted:
Fri Jun 24, 2005 9:16 pm
quote : #9
Smile hi guys thank you all, and sorry about the search buttom but it dont look like a search buttom, and is so sad to see that the server of phantasy star online is having problems , besides im from mexico, i came from www.dcforums.net but i didnt read anything about the server was having problems , but i dont mind if i cant go online lol i want an original copy of the game im tired of seeing just back ups, i like having the booklet and everything, i bought my dreamcast back in 2003 i always wanted one , i used to say that i wanted it only because of sonic adventure and jet grand radio but it has really cool games, i didnt regret buying my dreamcast.i want to buy original copys of my favorites games. maybe on july im going to get some, coz i dont have paypal but my brother has .

Posted Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:22 pm:

Achan wrote:
Yes you need the PAL-version, there. If you plan on going online on the official servers.

Surprised so you mean that there are another server beside the official server or what?

nintendo_DS
rank 21
Posted:
Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:06 pm
quote : #10
Type: NTSC-U/C
we aren't allowed to talk about it, it is against forum rules, sorry Confused read the post about why no talks about homebrew PSO
...look around and ask yourself if there's anyone better qualified...at that point in time. If...'yes,' ask them to accept command, and do everything you can... If...'no,' ...then take your best shot. That's all any of us can do.