Page 1 of 1
nintendo_DS
rank 21
Posted:
Mon May 09, 2005 7:34 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
I am starting a mag raising association and am currently looking for others that I can TRUST Confused to raise mags from our clients. PM me if you would like to join and post your opinions on this please.
...look around and ask yourself if there's anyone better qualified...at that point in time. If...'yes,' ask them to accept command, and do everything you can... If...'no,' ...then take your best shot. That's all any of us can do.
charmed_699
rank 21
Posted:
Wed May 11, 2005 9:44 am
quote : #2
i would like to help but im not sure what you mean by mag raising association .
you totally lost me any way you could put more detail here so that i know what i would be doing ?
thanks Smile

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Wed May 11, 2005 11:22 am
quote : #3
he means making mags for people on request i believe. i would really love to get soniti back but cant remember how its done. i dont have the patiences to make mags and unless you intend to use cheat codes to make more mags then you'll have to be very lucky in finding more of them as they dont really grow on trees. and obviously no one here is interested in using codes. we like to play eau natural an all.
Posted:
Wed May 11, 2005 12:07 pm
quote : #4
Type: PAL
ultrapro wrote:
they dont really grow on trees

Don't they? I really never had the problem of not having enough baby mags... Just go to Mines.

Raising a MAG until lv200 is much much more work than finding one.
I'd never give one away except to a really good friend.

PS: For a Soniti, you'll need a MAG cell, I'd say.

charmed_699
rank 21
Posted:
Wed May 11, 2005 12:34 pm
quote : #5
oh ok well i got a ton of them in my bank and im raising a mmind mag so far i got it with about 6o levels of mind which is cool
thanks for the explanation guys Laughing

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Wed May 11, 2005 1:51 pm
quote : #6
pretty sure it depends on your section id, i used to find maybe one every other visit to the mines. still thats fair enough. i never used to be able to get more than one type of mag per character type, i almost always end up with varaha which really pisses me off.
Posted:
Wed May 11, 2005 3:02 pm
quote : #7
yes guys, you are right. I will need as many people as want to help. They will have to be new players though because the name of your character will be MRA_FO for force HU for hunter and RA for ranger of course then _typeA or B.
...look around and ask yourself if there's anyone better qualified...at that point in time. If...'yes,' ask them to accept command, and do everything you can... If...'no,' ...then take your best shot. That's all any of us can do.
esk
rank 7
Posted:
Thu May 12, 2005 7:37 pm
quote : #8
ultrapro wrote:
i would really love to get soniti back but cant remember how its done.

search soniti, in the topic "my mag...i hope its not hacked..." on page 2 i wrote about whats needed to make a soniti...

nintendo_DS
rank 21
Posted:
Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:26 am
quote : #9
ok, well if PSO gets back online, I now have 4 mags to start raising, if anyone wants to ask for one, I'll tally up the price, and give it to you on PSO. Make sure you pm me for anything.