Topic: Ooga Booga

Page 1 of 1
lanzarlaluna
rank 10
Posted:
Wed Nov 26, 2003 9:43 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Is anyone still playing this game online? I saw the posts from May and June, but nothing since then. I was thinking about buying this game since it's only about $5 now, and wanted to know if I'd be able to partake in some online goodness. If it is still online, how come no one has any games scheduled?

By the way, I'm in the process of getting online with Quake III for the first time (once I get a VGA box so I can put the Dreamcast close to the phone line/computer), so I hope to be fragging soon.

Tao
rank 15
Posted:
Wed Nov 26, 2003 9:57 am
quote : #2
Ooga Booga unfortunately went down sometime in July (right time? verify somebody), so, no, you can't play it online. Sorry. ask nikon for more info, and look at the Current Online Game List to see what games are still online and playable.
Posted:
Wed Nov 26, 2003 3:50 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yea Ooga Booga is unfortunatly offline at the moment. It was a game that ran through sega net. Meaning, the game has you enter your sega community name and pass, just like in many of the sports games, and such.

Ooga Booga is one of my fav games of all time, and rivals in my mind as the best online multi-player game I have ever played. Soon I think I am gonna bring up a petition to sega, to either get this game back for the dreamcast or atleast make a new one.....for other consoles with working internet features.

I love this game so much, I really don't care where this game comes back, I just want it back. I was able to paly it for a few months before it went offline. The fun I had is....unrivaled.

If it were me I would get that Ooga Booga copy for $5.00 regardless of the internet features still working. If you have a friend you regularly game with, just being able to boot this game up for offline multiplayer is worth its weight in gold. All I have to say is, Boar Polo baby....Boar Polo....