Page 1 of 1
nintendo_DS
rank 21
Posted:
Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:15 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
hey, if anyone has ooga booga, could you scan the cd and send it to me please? I really like the art of these games and I like to collect all that I can get, cdcovers.cc dosen't have it though, and I can't find anyone else that does either.
Thanks
...look around and ask yourself if there's anyone better qualified...at that point in time. If...'yes,' ask them to accept command, and do everything you can... If...'no,' ...then take your best shot. That's all any of us can do.
Chile
rank 30
Posted:
Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:44 pm
quote : #2
nintendo_DS wrote:
hey, if anyone has ooga booga, could you scan the cd and send it to me please? I really like the art of these games and I like to collect all that I can get, cdcovers.cc dosen't have it though, and I can't find anyone else that does either.
Thanks

try www.coverkingdom.net Warning! They will give you a virus if you don't have a good firewall, and don't download the tool either, it isn't necessary!
rank 21
Posted:
Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:47 pm
quote : #3
that site doesn't have the cd label either, it could do without the ads too Neutral
...look around and ask yourself if there's anyone better qualified...at that point in time. If...'yes,' ask them to accept command, and do everything you can... If...'no,' ...then take your best shot. That's all any of us can do.
TTS
rank 13
Posted:
Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:28 pm
quote : #4
Hrm... someone could just send a shot of theres...

*glares at ultrapro*
Posted:
Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:41 pm
quote : #5
i downloaded a rar that has 772 covers like front and back and cd covers its 100 mb big tho

nintendo_DS
rank 21
Posted:
Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:42 pm
quote : #6
yeah, and i am on dial-up Laughing
Dreamcast â„¢
rank 39
Posted:
Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:52 pm
quote : #7
Here you go. Sorry about the resolution. My better scanner still isn't hooked up, so I'm using the earlier, Scanjet 4200c. Just promise me that you aren't using this for a ripped game. This game is so cheap now, it's not even worth ripping it.

Ooga Booga CD Art (standard 4 3/4'')

- Dreamcast ™

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:05 pm
quote : #8
just google it guys!! i can take a pic of any game i have if you like. just not right now as its batteries are dead and im going to bed!!
Posted:
Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:58 pm
quote : #9
sweetness Mr. Green thanks man