Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
pakkitman
rank 41
Posted:
Sun Jul 03, 2005 8:22 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
This game looks fun, and it could have been the third isometric strategy game for the Dreamcast. It is around in beta form, but from what I hear it has horrible loading times, thus the person has not decided to release it yet. Still, I'm pretty patient when it comes to load times (probably because I still play some games on my home computer which has 700Mhz processer Shocked ), and I think it's a pretty cool game and it got some decent reviews on PC. The graphics, while definately not awe-inspiring, would probably be better than Conflict Zone. Also, I hear it takes up as much space on the VMU as the Sega Sports games: one hundred and something. Still, if someone had the will to actually release that Flintstone's game to the public, I think collectors should release Worms Pinball, Take the Bullet, whatever other games we don't know about that are also unreleased, and this.
rank 43
Posted:
Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:30 pm
quote : #2
Type: Pal
Some dudes hanging on to it cus its got long loading times? what a tit. Doesnt realy mstter does it we would rather have a gem with slow loading rather than no game. I reckon loading times arnt the only reason anyone would hold onto it, more likely financial.

Laters
Posted:
Sun Jul 03, 2005 8:27 pm
quote : #3
Blast wrote:
Some dudes hanging on to it cus its got long loading times? what a tit. Doesnt realy mstter does it we would rather have a gem with slow loading rather than no game. I reckon loading times arnt the only reason anyone would hold onto it, more likely financial.

Well, that too. Wink Still, I think if your rich enough to buy an unreleased game, you should be rich enough to let it be released to the public without too much losses. Of course there are those collectors who get by on a penny, but I somehow doubt this is one of those collectors.
rank 16
Posted:
Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:31 pm
quote : #4
some people should like find his email and beg him to release it or offer him money for it or something....I'd like to play that game, too
Posted:
Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:54 pm
quote : #5
Type: NTSC-U/C
I don't care about the load times quite frankly - hell, if we could just somehow get it accidentally leaked onto the net, I'd be content with having to wait through the supossed "god-awful" load times just to be able to play another dreamcast game... not to mention, the might and magic series is totally killer...

with all of the talk of these unreleased games being in the hands of SOMEONE out there, it makes me realize how selfish people can be... I wish they'd just let it out... I mean, we dc advocates are very few and far between - so it's not like it'd be releasing it to a huge crowd or mainstream gamers... I mean, we're a small community, so why not try and keep the community alive by just letting 'em "roma freely" around the net... I mean, what's it gonna hurt - honestly?

Nevertheless, I think someone should most defintely get his e-mail address and see waht can't be done - hell, I'll write the e-mail to him if someone just gets me the address and we could cohesively come up with a good sounding letter... shrug, I don't know - what do you guys think?
Posted:
Mon Jul 04, 2005 3:50 pm
quote : #6
It wont do any good. I went back and forth with the guy that has Take the Bullet, and It didnt do any good.
rank 11
Posted:
Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:05 pm
quote : #7
argh, that's so damn frustrating... but at the same time, this IS a different guy - I wouldn't feel like a loyal sega and dreamcast fan not AT LEAST giving it a shot. even if the chances of him actually doing it are less than 5%, I still would like to try... I mean, it never hurts trying right?
Posted:
Mon Jul 04, 2005 4:09 pm
quote : #8
The best chance would be if it we're either jointly written by all who want it back up here, with names and email for authentication purposes or if everyone wrote why we want it back online and sent it at the same time.
rank 11
Posted:
Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:18 pm
quote : #9
I agree pakkit - I think those are the only two options we should look at if we want to actually have a chance at getting this guy to 'cooperate.' I think if everyone wrote their own seperate letter it would have a bigger impact, but at the same time the likeliness of everyone following through with their end of the 'bargain' is unrealistic... Because, let's face it: people would say they'd write a letter, but never get around to it. So I think if we all pulled together and wrote something together it'd work out the best. if we could all get in a chat room and bounce ideas around and whatnot, we might have a chance.
Posted:
Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:35 pm
quote : #10
One guy is selling Heroes of M&M 3 for dreamcast.
http://www.dreamcasthistory.com/dreamcasting2/viewtopic.php?t=1079
$450! Confused